when the chatbox autism is too much for you to handle

Muffins

Muffins when i quit botting 2 years ago, i beta tested your cannonballs for ya. I also saw you around that time. I doubt you remember me but what happened to u m8? You used to be a calm, cool headed person(not saying you aren't cool or anything now but you get the point) now i see you raging everywhere. Just out of curiousty life hit you hard?

• Like 1

Just now, Silver Knight said:

Muffins when i quit botting 2 years ago, i beta tested your cannonballs for ya. I also saw you around that time. I doubt you remember me but what happened to u m8? You used to be a calm, cool headed person(not saying you aren't cool or anything now but you get the point) now i see you raging everywhere. Just out of curiousty life hit you hard?

nah im still cool and calm it's just when people don't use common sense and develop learned helplessness when it comes to basic tasks is when I get a bit heated. This was just a meme from last night though.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Muffins said:

nah im still cool and calm it's just when people don't use common sense and develop learned helplessness when it comes to basic tasks is when I get a bit heated. This was just a meme from last night though.

Ah i see. I need to start hanging out in chatbox again. Well there are lots of internet warriors out there. I don't have the breath to spend energy on them so fuck it.

• Like 1