Advertisement in bot

thinq

3 minutes ago, Saiyan said:

Yeah i remember last time the bogla one was really glitchy and it caused peoples client cpu usage to rocket high but I dont think this one does so its not rlly that much of a problem :p 

probs gif is just buggy 

Hey, now that you mention it, i think it's happening to me?? I'm experiencing more cpu usage than usual... did'nt thought it could be because of this

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Saiyan said:

Yeah i remember last time the bogla one was really glitchy and it caused peoples client cpu usage to rocket high but I dont think this one does so its not rlly that much of a problem :p 

probs gif is just buggy 

I dont know how much osbot takes normally for CPU usage, but at the moment its using 21%, while osbuddy is only using 10%.?

3 minutes ago, thinq said:

I dont know how much osbot takes normally for CPU usage, but at the moment its using 21%, while osbuddy is only using 10%.?

Forgive me if im wrong or im not saying the correct information but, OSBuddy is just a client which uses injection to display stuff like time until overload finishes or cannon ammo in cannon.

Umm for example if a scripter uses webwalking to an area in his scripts: the client will probably load a rs map/graph  to create a route (or w/e it does im not entirely sure) 

Loading the map/graph and creating the route requires more resources obviously especially if the bot is going to walk using that route it's constantly performing calculations.

OSBuddy is simplified it's pretty much just typical utlities that are useful 

Edited by Saiyan

10 minutes ago, Saiyan said:

Forgive me if im wrong or im not saying the correct information but, OSBuddy is just a client which uses injection to display stuff like time until overload finishes or cannon ammo in cannon.

Umm for example if a scripter uses webwalking to an area in his scripts: the client will probably load a rs map/graph  to create a route (or w/e it does im not entirely sure) 

Loading the map/graph and creating the route requires more resources obviously especially if the bot is going to walk using that route it's constantly performing calculations.

OSBuddy is simplified it's pretty much just typical utlities that are useful 

Yeah i dont know any of that though :P

But maybe if someone could tell if that CPU usage is normal, you can decide whether or not to fix the advertisement? :)