Simple CLI Script Creator

Tylersbored

3 hours ago, Gilles123 said:

Thanks so much! Will test this out now and let you know if I encounter bugs!

//edit: Would be even better if you could make another option to update all bots with world,script and params etc. Cause if I wanna run a certain script on all bots it's easy to auto-set that!

that should be pretty easy to do, ill get on it when I have time

4 minutes ago, dmmslaver said:

Make it pull mass user/pass list from file, and mass proxy list from file, and combine that with the other settings, for mass bat generation ;)

will work on it soon!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Gilles123 said:

Would be even better if you could make another option to update all bots with world,script and params etc. Cause if I wanna run a certain script on all bots it's easy to auto-set that!

Just pushed the update (v0.3). Lemme know if you have anymore suggestions or if you find anymore bugs. :) 

6 hours ago, dmmslaver said:

Make it pull mass user/pass list from file, and mass proxy list from file, and combine that with the other settings, for mass bat generation ;)

Updated. Added import proxies and you can either update all bots by pressing "update all" or you can select specific bots and press "update bot". Lemme know if you have any more suggestions or find any bugs. :) 

Edited by Tylersbored
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, Tylersbored said:

Just pushed the update (v0.3). Lemme know if you have anymore suggestions or if you find anymore bugs. :) 

Updated. Added import proxies and you can either update all bots by pressing "update all" or you can select specific bots and press "update bot". Lemme know if you have any more suggestions or find any bugs. :) 

Very nice, will use. Ignore sig, got trolled by admins

Edited by dmmslaver
  • Like 1

On 11-4-2017 at 7:13 AM, Tylersbored said:

Thanks so much, this is very handy! The only thing I found so far that still might be handy to fix is when I update all the bots 2 times. The script(& I think proxies too but didn't try that yet) will stay the same and the second time the script will be added to the end of the line

For example

If I do this in script  id: 641

Script params: Lumbridge_Swamp-Anchovies-true-false-true
It'll be CLI:  -script 641:Lumbridge_Swamp-Anchovies-true-false-true
When I do it again it'll get added again to the cli list
 -script 641:Lumbridge_Swamp-Anchovies-true-false-true  -script 641:Lumbridge_Swamp-Anchovies-true-false-true
Like that, hope you understand what I'm trying to explain :p

//Edit: Also maybe add option for random f2p world or p2p?

Edited by Gilles123
idea
  • Like 1

On 4/10/2017 at 9:07 AM, Chris said:

damn bro we got like 7 of these on these forums

one more to the batch :p I wanted to make it for the experience more than anything

17 hours ago, Gilles123 said:

The only thing I found so far that still might be handy to fix is when I update all the bots 2 times. The script(& I think proxies too but didn't try that yet) will stay the same and the second time the script will be added to the end of the line

Just pushed an update to v0.4

The problem should be fixed now

I may add random worlds for f2p and p2p later. I am not sure if there is a CLI argument for that so unless there is, I would have to hardcode the worlds in and select them at random.

Edited by Tylersbored

1 hour ago, Tylersbored said:

one more to the batch :p I wanted to make it for the experience more than anything

Just pushed an update to v0.4

The problem should be fixed now

I may add random worlds for f2p and p2p later. I am not sure if there is a CLI argument for that so unless there is, I would have to hardcode the worlds in and select them at random.

please add random worlds :)

• Like 1