Has anyone else seen this guy? "experimenting"

dragonite3000

6 hours ago, Final said:

As I've said, this shit is actually scamming. I'm not going to lie to customers and tell them that my scripts are going to lower their ban rate from another bespoken script. It's just bullshit, unless their scripts consist of some neural network machine learning fuckery, i don't wanna read the word antiban in their script thread.

While I agree most "antiban" is useless, there are a number of techniques which actually have potential to reduce bans (these do not require "neural network machine learning fuckery"). Most antiban in public scripts is there because the users demand it, not because it is effective in reducing the chance of bans. Much of these traditional techniques may actually increase the chance of a ban by increasing the amount of routine and observable inputs the bot is performing. Over time, these "antiban" techniques could actually provide more evidence of botting.

Edited by Eliot
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Eliot said:

While I agree most "antiban" is useless, there are a number of techniques which actually have potential to reduce bans (these do not require "neural network machine learning fuckery"). Most antiban in public scripts is there because the users demand it, not because it is effective in reducing the chance of bans. Much of these traditional techniques may actually increase the chance of a ban by increasing the amount of routine and observable inputs the bot is performing. Over time, these "antiban" techniques could actually provide more evidence of botting.

Obviously I was joking, there is a big difference with designing and implementing an anti-ban system and generating a random number and wiggling the mouse a bit.

The misconception is that people think there is a system behind the word 'antiban' in most scripts, when actually it's a 'random mouse movement' or something of the sort which in my opinion is false advertising.

If people such as yourself wish to invest time into attempting to design and implement a system. I'm not discouraging it at all, I'm trying to discourage false advertising in the scene because it's ultimately slowing progression of everything and ruining the market most importantly (which fuels progression).

Edited by Final
  • Like 1