Acerd's Gilded Altar

Acerd

12 hours ago, Senthal said:

Mines using every individual bone on the alter, and moving mouse off the screen. Seems im not the only one. Only let it go for 30 minutes before I noticed will keep checking back here for fix

The script doesn't utilize moving the cursor off the screen anymore though, when was the last time you used the script? Also are you using mirror mode?

the 1by1 happens on my vps, not my main machine aka only on toaster machines 

(Running 2 at once, the one that's open with priority aka ONTOP will not do the clicking, the one that's not on top will do the 1by1) (one on top has 40% cpu, one on bottom has 20%)
Minimize them both and they run at 40% each and runs properly. 

Edited by BronzeTier

On 7/2/2018 at 12:11 PM, BronzeTier said:

the 1by1 happens on my vps, not my main machine aka only on toaster machines 

(Running 2 at once, the one that's open with priority aka ONTOP will not do the clicking, the one that's not on top will do the 1by1) (one on top has 40% cpu, one on bottom has 20%)
Minimize them both and they run at 40% each and runs properly. 

3 hours ago, Pegasus said:

Still happening

Are you using mirror mode?
Are you using Low CPU mode?
Zoom settings?
Are you using your own POH or a host?
A gif/video of the bug occuring.
Are there any errors in the logger?
When does the bug occur?
Edited by Acerd

23 minutes ago, Acerd said:

Are you using mirror mode?
Are you using Low CPU mode?
Zoom settings?
Are you using your own POH or a host?
A gif/video of the bug occuring.
Are there any errors in the logger?
When does the bug occur?
Are you using mirror mode? No?
Are you using Low CPU mode? No? 
Zoom settings? Fully zoomed out. 
Are you using your own POH or a host? Host. 
A gif/video of the bug occuring. No. 1by1 uses bones, by teleport clicking / fast movements.
Are there any errors in the logger? No. 
When does the bug occur? Every time on my VPS.'

Don't even know why the "host thing" is even a question when it doesn't light altars itself.

And if everyone is reporting the same issue, think ya should look into it regardless of the report template filled out, not everyone's an idiot. 

Edited by BronzeTier

42 minutes ago, BronzeTier said:

A gif/video of the bug occuring. No. 1by1 uses bones, by teleport clicking / fast movements.
Are there any errors in the logger? No. 
When does the bug occur? Every time on my VPS.'

Don't even know why the "host thing" is even a question when it doesn't light altars itself.

And if everyone is reporting the same issue, think ya should look into it regardless of the report template filled out, not everyone's an idiot. 

I've already looked into it and I'm still trying to fix it, I can't replicate the bugs that you're getting. Users are giving me mixed answers, some have no issues with it and the others do. Just get me a video or a gif of the bug happening.

Edited by Acerd

20 minutes ago, Acerd said:

I've already looked into it and I'm still trying to fix it, I can't replicate the bugs that you're getting. Users are giving me mixed answers, some have no issues with it and the others do. Just get me a video or a gif of the bug happening.

How many minutes you run the script to test it?

Could you increase animate detection time before attempt to use bones?

A gif/video of the bug occuring. No.
Are there any errors in the logger? IDK 
When does the bug occur? IDK. I use client with proxy in my local pc. I am scared to use this script
Edited by Pegasus

2 hours ago, Acerd said:

I can in about 2 weeks, when I'm making more accounts my dude.

I already let the bot do it's 1by1 clicking bullshit and risked the ban. It happened on 1 client, well the other one on the same machine was going fine(I need to keep them minimized to keep them at about 30-40% cpu the same, like I said if they're both open the one open and prioritized will have 40% cpu (the one that works fine) and the other one will be 10-40% spiking (and  1by 1 clicking). Like I said it's something todo with the client and toaster machines.

I've had multiple conversations with @Apaec with his script not working when it runs out of arrows; claims it works 100% for him. (Not the case for me, works 0% of the time).

I've had multiple conversations with @Fruity where his script will also fail to realize when out of arrows / scales. Now some times these scripts will pick up and realize, but most of the time they don't. The scripts have the checks, and work for other people so I don't blame the script authors. 

OSBot is buggy / some issue is happening where some scripts aren't working as they should

4a500e70b5f5eadf3951cf6f45cf970e.png

294017a872ddf2d89b498563460665c2.png

Edited by BronzeTier
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Pegasus said:

How many minutes you run the script to test it?

Could you increase animate detection time before attempt to use bones?

A gif/video of the bug occuring. No.
Are there any errors in the logger? IDK 
When does the bug occur? IDK. I use client with proxy in my local pc. I am scared to use this script

Last time I ran the script was for 50 minutes.

1 hour ago, BronzeTier said:

I can in about 2 weeks, when I'm making more accounts my dude.

I already let the bot do it's 1by1 clicking bullshit and risked the ban. It happened on 1 client, well the other one on the same machine was going fine(I need to keep them minimized to keep them at about 30-40% cpu the same, like I said if they're both open the one open and prioritized will have 40% cpu (the one that works fine) and the other one will be 10-40% spiking (and  1by 1 clicking). Like I said it's something todo with the client and toaster machines. 

I've had multiple conversations with @Apaec with his script not working when it runs out of arrows; claims it works 100% for him. (Not the case for me, works 0% of the time).

I've had multiple conversations with @Fruity where his script will also fail to realize when out of arrows / scales. Now some times these scripts will pick up and realize, but most of the time they don't. The scripts have the checks, and work for other people so I don't blame the script authors. 

OSBot is buggy / some issue is happening where some scripts aren't working as they should

4a500e70b5f5eadf3951cf6f45cf970e.png

294017a872ddf2d89b498563460665c2.png

I noticed such issue happened in my private script too.

My script failed to check and print onMessage() suddenly and such issue happened only once. My script depends on onMessage to do action.

@Alex

17 minutes ago, Pegasus said:

My script failed to check and print onMessage() suddenly and such issue happened only once. My script depends on onMessage to do action.

@Alex

I think you mean @Alek xD

Could possibly be something he would need to look into. 

21 minutes ago, Pegasus said:

@Alex

3 minutes ago, BronzeTier said:

I think you mean @Alek xD

Could possibly be something he would need to look into. 

Would be better to make a official bug report or have @Acerd do it - this will speed up the process.