Acerd's Gilded Altar

Acerd

34 minutes ago, Demetri said:

Hey guys so I'd suggest picking another prayer pot. I ran this for only 3 hours a day while supervising / typing and I received a one day botting ban. Bot worked like a charm and got me to 97 prayer but not worth the risk afterwards. 

thanks for the great criticism

Bought, can you please fix the bugs? Im scared if i run this for longer then 1h i will catch a ban. After unnoting it leaves portal before it goes back in the house to offer bones. Every single time. Also it gets stuck when you use the bone on someone else, gotta babysit this 24/7. If you cant fix it refund.

Edited by geenindo

4 hours ago, geenindo said:

Bought, can you please fix the bugs? Im scared if i run this for longer then 1h i will catch a ban. After unnoting it leaves portal before it goes back in the house to offer bones. Every single time. Also it gets stuck when you use the bone on someone else, gotta babysit this 24/7. If you cant fix it refund.

Are there any conditions that cause this? Is the client zoomed out? Are you botting on resizable mode? Anything else?

I can't seem to replicate your bug but I'll keep trying.

43 minutes ago, Acerd said:

Are there any conditions that cause this? Is the client zoomed out? Are you botting on resizable mode? Anything else?

I can't seem to replicate your bug but I'll keep trying.

I am verry sorry i was zoomed out didnt think about it. Testing it and editing my review you’re the bro.

edit; still leaves portal after going in sometimes. This is with ‘mr dim’ and ‘g froot’ didnt try other hosts yet.

what it exactly does is:

it goed to phials, unnotes, goes to portal, enters house, leaves portal, comes back in house, leaves portal, goes back in house, offers bones, repeats.

Edited by geenindo

45 minutes ago, geenindo said:

I am verry sorry i was zoomed out didnt think about it. Testing it and editing my review you’re the bro.

edit; still leaves portal after going in sometimes. This is with ‘mr dim’ and ‘g froot’ didnt try other hosts yet.

what it exactly does is:

it goed to phials, unnotes, goes to portal, enters house, leaves portal, comes back in house, leaves portal, goes back in house, offers bones, repeats.

thats so weird wtf, does this happen everytime? also its ok if youre zoomed out, either that or default is fine

i only ran for 25mins but nothing happened during that

edit: can  you show me a gif or a vid?

Edited by Acerd