help with chat message /widgets? Looki

TheGreatests

Of course that method would not reset the clay variable, are you stupid? You're literally setting it to 0 then on the onPaint setting it BACK to what it was, you need to use my method of resetting an exp variable so that within the onPaint it's setting to the correct variable.

if clay is 4xp per mine then my method works completely fine, but I'm done trying to assist you, you're just an arrogant prick with nothing to show for yourself.

• Like 3

I was like I'm not gonna reply...but oh well fuck, gf

Seriously though, you've literally been given everything you need to do what you want, and instead of saying thanks and researching what you need to you're getting mad at other people for your mistakes... man, you're literally saying that you know Java and don't know how to assign a value to a variable...cmon

Edited by Reveance
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, TheGreatests said:

wont start, ive tried yoir way. It doesn't even reset the actual clay count

why would it reset the clay count ? no where in that piece of code does it... its an easier way to count your clay if you change it to you manage to mine or whatever it is for clay when you mine clay..... Then in your trade all you would need to do after a succesful trade is clayCount == 0; If you knew as much as what you say you do about java you should have easily been able to understand that.

And if it doesnt start your doing something wrong, as I use that for all my private scripts but hey I dont knew shit remember.

1 hour ago, whipz said:

why would it reset the clay count ? no where in that piece of code does it... its an easier way to count your clay if you change it to you manage to mine or whatever it is for clay when you mine clay..... Then in your trade all you would need to do after a succesful trade is clayCount == 0; If you knew as much as what you say you do about java you should have easily been able to understand that.

And if it doesnt start your doing something wrong, as I use that for all my private scripts but hey I dont knew shit remember.

Hey, your method starts the clay counter at 125, and it doesn't reset it when its traded over the clay. All I want is the ClayCount to reset, (the INT value to reset to zero) so that way it can mine up the specific amount again instead of trading over the clay each trip. You know what I mean?

Normally this would work -( Claycount = 0;, however it doesn't?

Edited by TheGreatests

44 minutes ago, TheGreatests said:

Hey, your method starts the clay counter at 125, and it doesn't reset it when its traded over the clay. All I want is the ClayCount to reset, (the INT value to reset to zero) so that way it can mine up the specific amount again instead of trading over the clay each trip. You know what I mean?

Normally this would work -( Claycount = 0;, however it doesn't?

you must have claycount setup up elsewhere as well; thats why its returning 125. because this will only count the game message when it gets sent to your player. And it would reset if you setup it up correctly as well, meaning you must have claycount setup incorrectly; Thats where your problem must lay. Its to hard to tell when you dont give enough of the code;

• 4 weeks later...