osMiner

Tom

12 hours ago, youit said:

Hey Tom, there seems to be a bug when the bot starts shift-dropping. Instead of dropping the ore, it selects the ore and just sits there. After a few seconds it starts trying to mine again but uses the selected ore on the rock.

That is odd, is shift dropping enabled in both runescape and the script settings?

anyway we can get this to work inside the mining guild bank Im trying to mine iron ore in the mining guild where you need 60 and it will not use deposit box it trys to run upstairs to bank and it kind of looks odd that Im mining 10 tiles from the bank and just dropping the ore thank you in falador.

12 hours ago, kidsteeze said:

anyway we can get this to work inside the mining guild bank Im trying to mine iron ore in the mining guild where you need 60 and it will not use deposit box it trys to run upstairs to bank and it kind of looks odd that Im mining 10 tiles from the bank and just dropping the ore thank you in falador.

In the bank settings, Expanded mining guild should be an option?

9 hours ago, JohnsonP said:

Any chance for a 24 hour trial?

Added

18 hours ago, mexicants said:

Can I get the trial please? Thanks!

Added

Upon first trying, there is no selection for Lumbridge Southwest mine or Draynor bank. When I attempted to make it a custom spot banking at Lumbridge upper with 2 custom rocks (both adamant), it would not start (as in I clicked 'start script' and it would depress but not close the menu and start). Am I missing something? Oh and if I had location set as Lumbridge Swamp (even with my rocks selected) it would run me to the southeast mine and idle.

On 25/12/2017 at 3:33 AM, Joy said:

Upon first trying, there is no selection for Lumbridge Southwest mine or Draynor bank. When I attempted to make it a custom spot banking at Lumbridge upper with 2 custom rocks (both adamant), it would not start (as in I clicked 'start script' and it would depress but not close the menu and start). Am I missing something? Oh and if I had location set as Lumbridge Swamp (even with my rocks selected) it would run me to the southeast mine and idle.

Send me all settings please

On 25/12/2017 at 10:13 AM, josephine said:

could i please get a trial mate

Added