osMiner

Tom

7 hours ago, tray20001002 said:

Was fan of the osfisher before i got banned on my main for using a messed up pest control bot. your osfisher was my go to fisher for 99.

Could i get a trial for this script?

Added

4 hours ago, Failed4life said:

Hey I'm still not seeing the "Custom" option. Loading Version 1.04

My bad, when it says version 1.05 it should be fixed, could be 24 hours though.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, PermeX said:

Since nobodys replying on my refund thread ive been minning at Quarry for some hours, the script didnt complete any random events and dropped my waterskins, the acc got a 2 day ban now. I would really want a refund for this script... 

"the script didnt complete any random events" - osbot scripts doesn't complete them, if u want u can dismiss them by selecting the option in osbot Client, this is not the scripters mistake.

"dropped my waterskins" - did u follow the setup?

1 hour ago, progamerz said:

"the script didnt complete any random events" - osbot scripts doesn't complete them, if u want u can dismiss them by selecting the option in osbot Client, this is not the scripters mistake.

"dropped my waterskins" - did u follow the setup?

My bad on that one, I didnt mean to blame him for being banned btw,  yes im sure i did beacuse it ran perfectly for a while then randomly started dropping the waterskins

1 hour ago, PermeX said:

My bad on that one, I didnt mean to blame him for being banned btw,  yes im sure i did beacuse it ran perfectly for a while then randomly started dropping the waterskins

It should only drop empty water skins if you used the suggested setup for Quarry in the main thread

Random events hardly - if ever get solved by real players, so why would a bot do it? I think theres a setting in OSBot to dismiss them, not entirely sure if thats still there anymore though.

Unfortunately, I don't control refunds for the script, it has to go through OSBot, since they pay me