Selling accounts before 100 post count

Targon

Question. I've been on OSBot for a few years now although just within the past 6 months that I started becoming an active member. I would like to start selling Tut Island accounts but I don't have 100 post count yet. Is this okay as it is not any sort of leveled account and would mainly be used just for gold farmers and such? Or do i still need to get to 100 post count? I just haven't been posting much as I'm always just in chat talking with ppl and answering/asking questions there.

Thanks,

Targon

TargonAccShop.png

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Madz said:

Tbh, 100 post is stupid... Dont know why its in place since it makes little to no difference. 

We needs something in place which makes sense... 100 post count isnt cutting it.

I would suggest above an X amount of feedback. (Feedback for buying gold from Bogla/Realist/Divica etc doesnt count, neither will useless feedbacks)

Like 15-20 decent feedbacks, but then again with or without the 100 posts, people will try to sell accounts anyways through pm and whatnot.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Madz said:

Tbh, 100 post is stupid... Dont know why its in place since it makes little to no difference. 

We needs something in place which makes sense... 100 post count isnt cutting it.

agreed. 100 post count just adds useless spam. It also doesn't offer too much insurance, as it doesn't deter people from scamming.

21 minutes ago, Aggre said:

I would suggest above an X amount of feedback. (Feedback for buying gold from Bogla/Realist/Divica etc doesnt count, neither will useless feedbacks)

Like 15-20 decent feedbacks, but then again with or without the 100 posts, people will try to sell accounts anyways through pm and whatnot.

that forces people to basically buy gp in order to sell accounts, also has nothing to do with trusting.

32 minutes ago, Aggre said:

too how do you propose we earn the feedback than? I am so confused

Regardless of what rules & regulations get implemented, they will not be able to avoid the inevitable... which in this matter is people scamming regardless of how much feedback/vouches they have or how much post count they have accumulated.

If people want to take the risk to buy accounts from new users, let it be their problem. They should be able to take the pre-cautions from their own behalf.