Home IP Botting and Transferring

Standing 0vation

Need some suggestions.

I do a small bit of botting on my home IP without using a VPN/ Proxy. I also play my main legit on this same IP. I've had multiple bots get banned but my main and pure are still good to go. What is the risk of transferring small amounts of cash (200k) at a time from bot to main, on the same IP, without using a mule from another IP? 

I do have the option of using my laptop and logging from my cell phone's hotspot giving one of my accounts a different IP temporarily, but does that really matter if the accounts are played on the same IP daily?

Would staking/ wilderness death help in this case?

Thanks guys. 

8 minutes ago, NinjadGuy said:

RWT bans are kinda rare, I highly doubt you will get banned for this.

You should just buy a proxy for your bot.

Yeah. Does buying a proxy at this point in time really matter for the accounts I've been botting with though? Since they were created and have been botted on my home IP this entire time.

8 minutes ago, jesenican said:

ive been botting my main,my 2-3 bot accounts on same ip for ages..never lost main

How are you xferring the cash?

3 minutes ago, gearing said:

risk=non existent

This is what I wanted to freaking see!

From experience, I'd say that the risk is quite conciderable, especially when doing a lot of trades. Try to setup a middle man account, that is on a completely different IP than any of your mains/bots and proxy your cash through them, that's how I do it and it's been working ever since I've implemented it.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Abuse said:

From experience, I'd say that the risk is quite conciderable, especially when doing a lot of trades. Try to setup a middle man account, that is on a completely different IP than any of your mains/bots and proxy your cash through them, that's how I do it and it's been working ever since I've implemented it.

Mule being middle man; or another middleman for mule > main?

47 minutes ago, Abuse said:

Alright. 

Do your bots and Main share same IP? so it goes 'Botted IP (Bots)> Safe IP (Mule) > Back to the Botted IP (Main)'?

3 hours ago, Standing 0vation said:

Yeah. Does buying a proxy at this point in time really matter for the accounts I've been botting with though? Since they were created and have been botted on my home IP this entire time.

Hard to say, only jagex knows what exactly they're checking when banning.

At this point it's up to you, or you can make a new bot in case the requirements are low.

Keep in mind in both scenarios it's possible to get banned.