[Veteran] Application's

Seraphic

6 minutes ago, Joey Byte said:

Well to be fair you could always campaign for the Veteran year removal which would mean anyone could apply however I am not sure what staff would say.

The year restriction probably helps save time when reviewing applications. I'd imagine more people that don't qualify (possibly?) would apply if it was removed. Increased workload for little to no gain.

Just now, Stimpack said:

The year restriction probably helps save time when reviewing applications. I'd imagine more people that don't qualify (possibly?) would apply if it was removed. Increased workload for little to no gain.

I said he could campaign for it. This thread was not to REMOVE the year restriction but rather have a system in which people could apply for it through threads rather than through private message.

11 minutes ago, Joey Byte said:

I said he could campaign for it. This thread was not to REMOVE the year restriction but rather have a system in which people could apply for it through threads rather than through private message.

30 minutes ago, Joey Byte said:

you could always campaign for the Veteran year removal

what

13 minutes ago, Stimpack said:

work in an organized and active way toward a particular goal, typically a political or social one.

..what

Yeah the campaign hasn't started lol. I told him if he wanted to become a veteran whilst having a join date of 2016 he needs to campaign for the date removal...

Also read this thread to get a better understanding of what this is about.

Just now, Joey Byte said:

Yeah the campaign hasn't started lol. I told him if he wanted to become a veteran whilst having a join date of 2016 he needs to campaign for the date removal...

Also read this thread to get a better understanding of what this is about.

I do understand what this thread is about. My reply was to what you stated, nothing more, nothing less.