[Veteran] Application's

Seraphic

Hello OSBot Staff,

I recently thought of an interesting idea for new upcoming Veteran's.

Rather than PMing @Maldesto, why not have a forum/category in which users can apply for a veteran rank. These people would be required to reach the same requirements (~500 postcount and a date of 2013/2014) however they would be judged by the entire staff team. The staff team will decide whether they have made any "valuable" contributions and if there is enough support on the application then the application would be forwarded to individuals who have access to the Administrator Control Panel and they would provide you with the rank.

There would be a dedicated time period that you would be required to wait before the application can be considered to have enough support (preferrably around 3-5 days). The application will then be moved to an accepted/denied section and the user who has applied for the veteran rank will be able to find out why they have been denied or whether they have been accepted.

I feel that this would be fair since I'm sure Administrators have a lot of PM's to deal with on a regular basis and taking the veteran's idea off their mind would allow them to focus on more important aspects within the OSBot forums.

From your friend,

Joey Byte 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, parsen said:

hahahahah thats amazing, first person to say that.

I've been using this quote for years.

5 minutes ago, Solution said:

They are usually viewed upon by veteran (lol) staff members if mald alone can't come to a decision, so something of the sorts is kinda already in place, but I'm open to forum-based vet applications :P I'll see what others have to say about it. 

Its a brilliant idea. The thing is Maldesto says you need to PM him to receive the rank and I'm not sure whether staff can view maldesto's pm's.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Joey Byte said:

I've been using this quote for years.

Its a brilliant idea. The thing is Maldesto says you need to PM him to receive the rank and I'm not sure whether staff can view maldesto's pm's.

We can't, but he usually invites us into the pm! And otherwise he just mentions it in the staffchat we have :P

9 minutes ago, Joey Byte said:

Depends, if he doesn't have time to reply to each one individually and is focusing on chargebacks happening to OSBot, then what O.o?

Then we are still in the pm :) 

7 minutes ago, parsen said:

he focuses on more then just chargebacks,man malds so busy.

True. Shit.

• Like 1