Botting is basically dead

Tj2907

59 minutes ago, Tj2907 said:

I used the Wintertodt script for about a total of 6 hours, taking a 45 minute break every 90 minutes. That was the only time I botted on the account. Now that account is permanently banned. Botting is dead.

I got 99 firemaking on 3 accounts with no problem. Breaks are what got you banned probably

Just now, Vitez said:

That doesn't make any sense. I thought breaks were a good thing in combating their anti-cheat system

No real person takes a 45 min break ever 90 mins. Most people play their 2-4 hours per day straight with maybe a afk logout of 10 mins randomly in there, or they play for a certain time then log off for hours before relogging again. Its too much of a pattern to have breaks

3 hours ago, Tj2907 said:

I used the Wintertodt script for about a total of 6 hours, taking a 45 minute break every 90 minutes. That was the only time I botted on the account. Now that account is permanently banned. Botting is dead.

Yes, because when human plays RS they usually play for exactly 90 mins then break for exactly 45 and repeat over and over.

Get a better script, get a fresh IP, and bot smart!