How TO Trade RS3&RS07 Safely

joney12

We know that for most runescape players, trade thing that happened in the game is inevitable,Sometimes you need to buy a few pieces when you play or skrills, sometimes you in inventory sales, there are a lot of imt, of course, the big exchanges player is the best place to buy and sell.But you may find that you need to wait for a long period of time when large exchange stock when you buy and not to sell gold in time.Other players so trade is inevitable, but also has a risk, when you trade with other players.Now as a player 10 years I'll give you some advice security especially the RS3 & RS07 gold trade trade projects.
1. Don't use low skrill and new account to do big business.If you create a new account as long as a few days, 50 m osrs you trade with other players, I think you will be immediately banned trade gold frame.
2. Don't trade in a short period of time for many times, if you don't do other things like skills just deal this is normal behavior instead you will be banned.
3. In a world of trading members as much as possible.Do you know the experienced players most members of the world and free members always new players, so when you trade runescape gold members 07 safer than trade free
Add to each other as friends trading gold, easier to understand.If you are dealing with too many strangers games officials will think you violate the rules ban also greatly increases the possibility !

of course, for the old players will have their own experience, but the most important thing, you are in the game behavior to conform to a normal user behavior, so you risk in trading titles will be greatly reduced.

Edited by joney12

autism fixed

We know that for most runescape players, trade thing that happened in the game is inevitable,Sometimes you need to buy a few pieces when you play or skrills, sometimes you in inventory sales, there are a lot of imt, of course, the big exchanges player is the best place to buy and sell.But you may find that you need to wait for a long period of time when large exchange stock when you buy and not to sell gold in time.Other players so trade is inevitable, but also has a risk, when you trade with other players.Now as a player 10 years I'll give you some advice security especially the RS3 & RS07 gold trade trade projects.
1. Don't use low skrill and new account to do big business.If you create a new account as long as a few days, 50 m osrs you trade with other players, I think you will be immediately banned trade gold frame.
2. Don't trade in a short period of time for many times, if you don't do other things like skills just deal this is normal behavior instead you will be banned.
3. In a world of trading members as much as possible.Do you know the experienced players most members of the world and free members always new players, so when you trade runescape gold members 07 safer than trade free
Add to each other as friends trading gold, easier to understand.If you are dealing with too many strangers games officials will think you violate the rules ban also greatly increases the possibility !

of course, for the old players will have their own experience, but the most important thing, you are in the game behavior to conform to a normal user behavior, so you risk in trading titles will be greatly reduced.

Been using the same 4 f2p mules for the past 7 months to trade 100 mill+ daily on each mule and yet they are still alive.
All level 3 accs with no skills at all :???:

Pretty sure that that the ban rate on a main buying gold is tons higher then a fresh account.

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Khaleesi said:

Been using the same 4 f2p mules for the past 7 months to trade 100 mill+ daily on each mule and yet they are still alive.
All level 3 accs with no skills at all :???:

Pretty sure that that the ban rate on a main buying gold is tons higher then a fresh account.

i've noticed the same until i  stripped some streamers zerk for 15m and got hijacking ban on it lol.

I can't even tell you how much gold I've traded and swapped. My account was P2P for a little bit but F2P for the majority. I used my main account here and there but mainly a second account for everything. 

I never had had any accounts banned for anything and I've been doing it consecutively since 2010 until around 2015. 

• 3 weeks later...