Sparkle - SOTW 7 Entry

Alterego101

First one is pretty decent. Second one at the right there's like too much C4D. At the left it really fits the render well but at the right it's not that good. Keep going!

I know you don't like C4D based signatures, so I'll just ignore what you said. smile.png

i like both of them ohmy.png

Thanks!

The first one i'm not too sure about it looks kind of too blurry, the second one although it might have more going on it really just looks like a C4D made to fit the render. Nevertheless I love your text and placement!

The background is meant to be blurry.

The second one is a LOT more than just a C4D.

This is what I did:

New signature, with a blue gradient background.

Put the C4D in, changed the colour overlay to black and put them where I wanted.

Then I layered different C4Ds over the background ones, changing opacities etc.

Then once I'd fitted the render and blended it with the C4D, I took a white brush and set the layer to soft light/overlay and then brushed over the parts which I thought would look better lit.

Then I blurred over the signature and rubbed out the bits on/around the render and on the lit parts.

I can't remember much else about what I'd done. I could let you know once I get home, if you want.

And thanks! It's not often people recognise my knack for text. I have a good eye for text and placement. :)

Not bad. Try messing around with the lighting a bit more and see what happens.

I have, this is what I thought looked best. I'm quite an amateur though. I only have 2 years experience.

I can't even load them. 

Image must be broken >.> Loads hella slow, and never actually looks like the original quality.YAY PIXELS

Images aren't broken, must be something on your end.

Really pixelated for me

They shouldn't be. Again, must be something on your end. The images are fine for everyone else.

Edited by Alterego101