how do i log in 10 accs at once?

Is you're wondering about login limit exceeded issue, this is how to get around that:

On 10/21/2016 at 6:16 PM, YoHoJo said:

I believe you can bypass the login limit by making you random.dat file read only.

If you're on windows, it should be located in C:\users\youruseranme, or you can just do a search for it.

Right click random.dat > Properties > Tick the 'Read only' box under attributes.

This should allow you to bypass the 11 account limit.

When you say playing, I assume you mean by hand?
If not, as mentioned above, it's highly recommended to use proxies to batch your accounts on multiple networks.
This will help you avoid a chain ban, which will wipe out all of your accounts at once.

Edited by YoHoJo

Depending on the script & client any maybe a few different other aspects there are a few ways to get around this!

1. Buy 10 different proxies 1 account per ip
2. Load all 10 clients at once, type all usernames/logins & click "LOGIN"on all 10 as fast as you can, usually they will all give, until you logout and try to log back in that world :boge:

@353234543

28 minutes ago, Bamboozled said:

Depending on the script & client any maybe a few different other aspects there are a few ways to get around this!

1. Buy 10 different proxies 1 account per ip
2. Load all 10 clients at once, type all usernames/logins & click "LOGIN"on all 10 as fast as you can, usually they will all give, until you logout and try to log back in that world :boge:

@353234543

What proxies do you recommend? almost all paid ones ive tried are not practical due to speed

41 minutes ago, YoHoJo said:

Is you're wondering about login limit exceeded issue, this is how to get around that:

This works for osrs client which is all i need as i'll be playing legit, ty

Edited by 353234543
  • Like 1