Mumble's EZ Afk Splasher

Mumble

1 hour ago, HeyImJamie said:

The script is open source. Surely you could add it yourself, especially if you're selling scripts.

I do not give consent to resell any or all parts of my code for this project. This user has reused part of my code and is still attempting to resell it. This script is open source as a basic tool to understand some basic functions for new players. If anyone reuses any part of my code in any capacity besides me it must remain open source and must not be used in a sale or transaction. I'm disappointed in the OSBot staff for not taking firmer action in this matter. It's a simple open and shut case.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Mumble said:

I do not give consent to resell any or all parts of my code for this project. This user has reused part of my code and is still attempting to resell it. This script is open source as a basic tool to understand some basic functions for new players. If anyone reuses any part of my code in any capacity besides me it must remain open source and must not be used in a sale or transaction. I'm disappointed in the OSBot staff for not taking firmer action in this matter. It's a simple open and shut case.

the paint code is not urs either u stole if off another member of the forum lol

9 hours ago, Dex said:

What's wrong is that you were trying to resell a script that you clearly did not create as your own, without permission from the original creator.

You are already warned about this, if I still see you going through with this it will be a permanent IP ban.

ok sry now my script has no code from the original creator and b4 only the same code was paint which was not his to begin wid (if u wanna buy it however and are non vip it does have code to remove ad from even if ur not VIP but i havent figured out to add paint while removing ad so thats why i dont think the paint is that important!)

proof for projectpac and urself warning was real unjustified D:

9xejNYy.png

lets b real who here hasnt taken code from old open source scripts before, made a new script and resold it?

Edited by Kira1

10 minutes ago, Kira1 said:

ok sry now my script has no code from the original creator and b4 only the same code was paint which was not his to begin wid (if u wanna buy it however and are non vip it does have code to remove ad from even if ur not VIP but i havent figured out to add paint while removing ad so thats why i dont think the paint is that important!)

9xejNYy.png

lets b real who here hasnt taken code from old open source scripts before, made a new script and resold it?

Many of us haven't; I haven't for example :???:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Kira1 said:

9xejNYy.png

The only part of this script that I ""Borrowed code from"" was the skeleton of all OSBot scripts as well as the formatTime function.

BUT IM NOT TRYING TO RESELL IT TO MAKE MONEY OFF OF IT.

go back to whatever botting site banned you for stealing code please.

8 hours ago, Kira1 said:

9xejNYy.png

It's not hard to write your own code :???:
Learn the API and type scripts out. 
Only thing you should use from other scripts is the time converter to seconds. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Mumble said:

The only part of this script that I ""Borrowed code from"" was the skeleton of all OSBot scripts as well as the formatTime function.

BUT IM NOT TRYING TO RESELL IT TO MAKE MONEY OFF OF IT.

go back to whatever botting site banned you for stealing code please.

u stole eliots paint 1:1 someone linked it in chat!

20 minutes ago, Juggles said:

It's not hard to write your own code :???:
Learn the API and type scripts out. 
Only thing you should use from other scripts is the time converter to seconds. 

the only thing worth taking from this is the paint and besdies how many other ways can u write paint 

8 minutes ago, Decode said:

Is this you admitting to what you've been accused of? 

i even took a pic of my code its no the same??