fresh accounts that do tut then get 7qp insta bans

Lewis

16 minutes ago, akssnipe said:

The amount of trolling in this thread is hilarious. To answer OP's original question:

It's all trial and error dude. Try different things to see what works and what doesn't. No one is gonna tell you there secrets so you gotta do it yourself. Good luck man.

i.e. Do things like:

1. Spend more time on tut island

2. More mis-clicks

3. Be creative and come up with shit yourself lol. Ain't no one gonna spoon feed you

the first line of your post had me like :boge:

then 3. had me like :???: please quote me where i said give me the answers to stop this?

7 minutes ago, Lewis said:

the first line of your post had me like :boge:

then 3. had me like :???: please quote me where i said give me the answers to stop this?

Posting a thread about this is basically asking for it lol. Don't lie rofl... But don't take it personally because I'm not looking down upon you. This shit is frustrating lol. Here you are tryna profit and Jamflex is ruining yo game. Ignore #3 lol. I just added that because I like 3sums. :boge:

17 minutes ago, akssnipe said:

Posting a thread about this is basically asking for it lol. Don't lie rofl... But don't take it personally because I'm not looking down upon you. This shit is frustrating lol. Here you are tryna profit and Jamflex is ruining yo game. Ignore #3 lol. I just added that because I like 3sums. :boge:

mhm not really, i just want to know if anyone else is experiancing it, because my acc starter script worked fine with virtually 0 bans for the past month. Now its almost guarenteed bans

5 hours ago, Saiyan said:

Lol do you think they'll actually ban for macro major if you don't bot on the account :???:

I did get banned for macroing major when it was all hand done, you'd be surprised.
As much as this might sound like a way to cope with a botted ban, I didn't. Was all by hand, just as shocked as you are.

But yeah OP, you'll work it out eventually, took me a while but I cracked it (i think). Also, I do tutorial in 5mins not 10 lol, shits quick af.

Edited by THS