Info Regarding Locked Accounts

irwtonrs1

I think we can all agree that something has been changed by jagex, and that more accounts are now being locked after being made on vps/proxies. This feud you guys have started isn't accomplishing anything. If you guys have this much free time to argue you could just as easily put it to good use somewhere else, or make yourselves happy in a different way. 

The only thing I've noticed out of either of you after reading through all these comments is that neither of you are mature enough to simply ignore the other and not comment on each others posts. I believe this section "Botting & Bans" was made to talk about reasons for bans not your guys monthly profit margins. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, jackshow said:

I never once discredited pain to my success, we're cocky together. Pain's the reason I started, and I am the reason pain's still here.

Jack advised me loads when I first started;  tbf doubt he can remember haha.

but this is a thread aimed at helping others. So instead of the beef and shit talking; shall we just post useful proggies we can compare alongside data collection.

Feels like those weird US reality shows where they just start fighting...

Anyway, to stay on topic, don't get your hopes too high.

If I were to find a solution, I wouldn't share it.

I believe anyone who truly tries to goldfarm and especially those who already successfully goldfarm, wouldn't.

Like juggles said: "F2p is so much better to bot now with way less botters" <- that's an opportunity, use any useful info you can find, test it yourself, step up your game and seize it.

Don't forget that by helping others publicly, you also expose jagex to this info.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Montana of 300 said:

Jack advised me loads when I first started;  tbf doubt he can remember haha.

but this is a thread aimed at helping others. So instead of the beef and shit talking; shall we just post useful proggies we can compare alongside data collection.

This is probably happening because you mass created 1000 accounts a day.

Edited by Milo
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, jackshow said:

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa, someone is wrong on what happened there!

1. It wasn't the 21st, it was around the 16th

2. I also said that was ONLY from paypal, discluding btc transactions and cash meetups with bogla

3. Discord I was fucking with you, why in the fuck would I openly give information to a random person? When I found out who the cx guy was, he and I spoke for a bit

4. You clearly have no idea what manipulation is

5. I fixed it back in October, I had the issue first in July

fSDjq2H.png

As can be seen here when my friend messaged me about it

I don't bot f2p, I'm not a fucking moron. There's a ton of problems with it.

You can try and shut me down all you want, but you never will because I have never lied.

lies.PNG

Edited by David47

3 minutes ago, jackshow said:

Go back in this topic somewhere, I believe I said "Dont put all your eggs in one basket!" in a reply to irwt.

If you think it's stupid you're retarded

Don't want to turn this into a spamm-off, but basically you're doing a method that makes you 2x less gp, just to make it a bit more diverse? Even when you're already running numerous other variable methods? And why does it even have to be diverse, since you're unbannable, why dont you stick to someone that makes pure rsgp and is uncrashable, such as alchables and stuff? Fishy fishy...

7 minutes ago, jackshow said:

Go back in this topic somewhere, I believe I said "Dont put all your eggs in one basket!" in a reply to irwt.

If you think it's stupid you're retarded

19 hours ago, akssnipe said:

Jealous? lmao no wayyyy. I'm not at all jealous of you, I admire you a LOT! You're hella nice and super cool. What really sold me on your kindness was when you made an entire youtube video explaining why mouse paths won't reduce bans. I look up to you dude. You're an inspiration! I don't dislike you, I dis-i-like you lol. You and Bogla are my heros <3

Offtopic slightly, could you link me to that vid akssnipe is talking about?

Just now, David47 said:

Don't want to turn this into a spamm-off, but basically you're doing a method that makes you 2x less gp, just to make it a bit more diverse? Even when you're already running numerous other variable methods? And why does it even have to be diverse, since you're unbannable, why dont you stick to someone that makes pure rsgp and is uncrashable, such as alchables and stuff? Fishy fishy...

I'm not trying to turn it into a spam off, I just fail to comprehend how you don't understand why I do what I do.

You CAN NOT mass something, thats how you get your shit banned :???: How do you fail to understand that? You all sit here and try to gang up on me because it seems fishy, but you fail to understand basic shit, and that is why it seems fishy

and yes, yes I am mad. Because I sit here proving myself since you all think I'm lying when I didn't even say anything? I just get called out of fucking nowhere and a band wagon of salty fucks gang up on me and the only reason why you gang up on me is because you don't understand

if I run 1k lobster fishers and they arent getting banned, do you think that isnt going to grab the attention of a jmod? It's so fucking simple, god fucking damn

I'm not trying to be a cunt but there's no other way to go about this one. Especially with you, based on how you deal with me in the chat box

Just now, David47 said:

Offtopic slightly, could you link me to that vid akssnipe is talking about?

No. I'm never helping anybody again, you're all a bunch of salty fucks

• Mio locked this topic