70c248f75f.png

Features:

• Supports Cleaning herbs, all 4 tars, unfinished potions & finished potions
  • Banking
  • Paint which tracks Xp/hr, Xp till next level, time ran
  • Can pick up where it left off instantly

Quick FAQ:

How do I use WiseHerblore?

• Load your inventory with the required ingredients (Cleaning herbs = (28 grimy herbs), Tars = (All your swamp tars, 27 cleaned herbs), Unfinished potions (Vial of water, Pestle & Mortar, clean herbs), Finished Potions (unfinished potions, secondary ingredients)
  • Run the script (GUI window will ask which method you would like to use out of the 4 options)
  • Select your method and run (for finished potions a 2nd window will appear asking you to select the secondary ingredients and the quantities)
  • Run the script :) 

Why should I use WiseHerblore?

WiseHerblore is the first AIO Herblore script on OSBot to fully feature every method needed in herblore (including tars). This will be my first SDN upload and I'm happy with the way it turned out. The script works flawlessly (as far as I know but I'd love some input). This script was created for multiple reasons including:

• Cleaning herbs is the most cost efficient way to 99 (although very click intensive, but also profitable)
  • some unfinished potions have great profit/hr (refer to the 2007wiki for moneymaking methods using herblore)
  • Tars can produce up to 120k xp/hr
  • Potions finish the job :) 

Why can't I download WiseHerblore?

The script is currently being requested to be uploaded on the SDN. I wanted to create a thread to showcase my work as well as ask any trusted members of the community to test it out. If the approval process doesn't go well, I will be posting the download here.

5ewfa9.png

Edited by WiseGoldMan
  • Like 4