dispute against howests/hokage

kushad

Disputed member:

http://osbot.org/forum/user/145070-howest/

http://osbot.org/forum/user/247639-hokage/

Thread Link: 

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/99089-%EF%BF%BD-lifetime-%EF%BF%BD%EF%BF%BD-howest-%EF%BF%BD%E3%80%8C-aio-%E3%80%8D-services-%EF%BF%BD-hand-done-%EF%BF%BD%EF%BF%BD-%EF%BF%BD%E2%96%BA-fast-cheap-reliable-%E2%97%84/page-6

Explanation:

I been using howest services alot for alot of my accounts, Hokage being the main worker of my accounts

Hokage has had access to alot of my accounts and I had changed the password after service has been done and completed and continued on using my account but

Hokage had access to my zulrah account after completion of service account however i had not changed the password (forgot to yes stupid i know) and had not used account for a while. Loggin back into it today the account is cleaned, roughly about 25m. 

Basically when i asked him about it he obviously denied. I know howest is not that low to steal it. I am blaming him because only 3 of us know the password. The timing adds up because he  just recently took his deposit back from howest - evidence below. He probably kept all usernames and passswords on file to later scam 

The accounts he had access to i had changed password to is all fine except this one.

Evidence:

*Hidden*

Conclusion: I know this is a tough case and i know its hard to prove how much was in the bank but I could have thrown any number out there. I did not waste my time to make 25m from him but rather to save others from getting scammed and getting services done by this low life. If i could get my money back that would be a bonus.

Thanks for your time.

• Like 1

Hi there,

Yesterday Hokage withdrew his deposit as he had irl business / job to pursue.

I always advise customers to change password immediately after a service (OSBot global tos states: 4. You MUST change your password after the service is completed).

However, if mods feel this is partially my fault, hit me up on Skype; I'm sure we can work something out :)

• Like 1

Hi there,

Yesterday Hokage withdrew his deposit as he had irl business / job to pursue.

I always advise customers to change password immediately after a service (OSBot global tos states: 4. You MUST change your password after the service is completed).

However, if mods feel this is partially my fault, hit me up on Skype; I'm sure we can work something out smile.png

To add to this;

Hokage paid out around 19m to other workers yesterday before he left the services/withdrew deposit, they can confirm this if wanted.

nothing is your fault, it is my fault i didnt change the password after service but his fault for logging again after service whether password was set or not.

You should never have recorded account details on file after you have completed services to later check them

I know what exactly he has done withdrawed deposit from you. Gone through all the account services hes logged with username see what he can take

I can do the same too and say i paid other people for services why wouldnt i scam them

This is a hard case but

I did not scam myself. 

nothing is your fault, it is my fault i didnt change the password after service but his fault for logging again after service whether password was set or not.

You should never have recorded account details on file after you have completed services to later check them

I know what exactly he has done withdrawed deposit from you. Gone through all the account services hes logged with username see what he can take

I can do the same too and say i paid other people for services why wouldnt i scam them

This is a hard case but

I did not scam myself. 

There is no way to prove who took your items.

It is ultimately your responsibility, how can you be so sure that one of these two men took your items? Yes they may have still had your password but who's not to rule out you muled the items yourself and are only disputing these two people.

It's a grey area, it could be you or it could be them. If you have no further proof, this dispute will get closed in 24 hours.

• Like 1

First and foremost, I'm sorry that your account became compromised and was cleaned but this is a completely baseless accusation.
As I have told you, I obviously didn't take anything from you, I completed a couple of services for you a couple of weeks ago and that was all i done on your account.
NEVER save any details of any client anywhere.
as for me withdrawing my deposit from Howest, he knew a couple days ago that I am leaving to pursue my IRL career and informed I would be withdrawing my deposit.
additionally and my final comment, after i deposit was withdrawn and with nothing "holding me back" i still paid a couple of Howest's workers for their services, which wouldn't make sense if i planned on ruining my reputation like this.

Again sorry for your loss.