I keep getting banned. Help.

Zanny

So I have been botting RS for about 8 years now. The past 3 months I have not had 1 successful botted account. They have all been banned within 3 weeks. What is my goal? make a nice maul rusher. All I want is a low HP maul rushing account and I keep getting banned. Yes I always take precautions. I only bot 4 hours a day, 5 days a week, I do quests legit, bot multiple skills, I remain fairly balanced while pushing relatively harder on strength. I use premium scripts for strength botting. No I do not change my IP, I DO USE roughly the same email login for each account I bot so this may play a factor. However, I only bot one account at a time and I have never gold farmed. Can you guys tell me what Im doing wrong? Thanks.

• Like 1

you're botting. thats what you're doing wrong.

just because you use premium scripts doesn't mean you're any more immune to bans than someone who uses free. at the end of the day hundreds of other people are still using the same script as you with no variation.

get private scripts made for a better chance of survival etc etc

So I have been botting RS for about 8 years now. The past 3 months I have not had 1 successful botted account. They have all been banned within 3 weeks. What is my goal? make a nice maul rusher. All I want is a low HP maul rushing account and I keep getting banned. Yes I always take precautions. I only bot 4 hours a day, 5 days a week, I do quests legit, bot multiple skills, I remain fairly balanced while pushing relatively harder on strength. I use premium scripts for strength botting. No I do not change my IP, I DO USE roughly the same email login for each account I bot so this may play a factor. However, I only bot one account at a time and I have never gold farmed. Can you guys tell me what Im doing wrong? Thanks.

bot between 8PM-6AM GMT no more than 8hours, imitate a human player, no one would do the same task for 8hours straigth

i only get banned if i get greedy and suicide bot for 10+hours...

• 2 weeks later...

Ton of variables, as others have said try to bot when mods are out of the office. Established accounts will always last longer than a fresh level 3 doing something like woodcutting for example. Also as others have mentioned change your IP if you get banned or use alternatives such as proxies. 

Botting is a learning process. and Not trying to be rude, but those of us here who don't get insta-banned figured it the same way you have to.

Take notes. I'm serious that's all you have to do. Ask yourself why you got banned? Write down what works and what doesn't. Test your ideas.  Take on the role of a jagex mod in your mind. Think what about your bot looked "non-human" then attempt to adjust it. If you are good with code write your own script. If you can't code, pay someone to write it for you. If you are the only person who does those actions in that order. you look way more legit than the 400 other people using that script. It takes time. It took me over 50 bots getting banned every 4 - 12 hours before i started to figure out what to do.

With enough time you will start to develop a botting pattern that is unique to you and your ban rate will drop.