Progress of a GoldFarm.

Farmbotting

hi y'all, i hope you're doing well !

i'm very new to this forum, since so many friends says that i'd better use osbot for a reason or another, here i am with a few questions that i asked sooooooo many times but didn't get the answers i expected. Here's the deal, i'm about to start a Goldfarm with bots, i'll start with only 2 bots, then upgrade to much more, for this, some told me i need only 2 things :

1) VPS

2) Proxies

3) good money making methods

so i got a few questions for your, your opinions, guess, comments, whatever it is.

First question : do you guys bot during weekend, it seems like so many get banned during weekend

second question : what's your VPS and Proxies supplier? i've read much about Virmach but it would cost me $20CAD/ month for only too accounts, moreover, i must pay for bonds and proxies, which is more than $4CAD/ month for bot with only 2 accounts

Third question : i'd like to invest in a longterm profit botfarm, so i thought i'd bot 6-7 hours per day and do some questions/tasks by hand during weekend

4th Question : if i do not find the script i'm looking for for my methods, do you know any legit private scripter

5th Question : how am i supposed to make a 10-15 Bot farm per day if only 2 bots costs me more than $40CAD/ month

by the way, yes, i've been searching for these questions, i got a few answers but i'm not convinced, i'd like to have your opinion !

Thank you a lot !

First of all you will need some revenue for starting few bots + vip + price of script, it is possible to farm your starting revenue but it could take a long time

I think ProxyFish's pricing is better than Vicmach you can take a look at them

For private scripts just go to the Script request/Private script section and you will see alot of good scripters @Juggles @Imateamcape @Eagle Scripts ,etc

Take a look at these threads 

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/104173-guide-to-gold-farmin/ 

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/112791-what-do-farmers-need/

Edited by Aiban
  • Like 2

Here's the deal, i'm about to start a Goldfarm with bots, i'll start with only 2 bots, then upgrade to much more, for this, some told me i need only 2 things :

1) VPS

2) Proxies

3) good money making methods

emote32342.png emote32342.png

First question : do you guys bot during weekend, it seems like so many get banned during weekend

depends on what type of botting you do. some botters bot 24/7 some bot a bit safely (4-12hrs a day). and yes. I personally bot also during the weekend.

second question : what's your VPS and Proxies supplier? i've read much about Virmach but it would cost me $20CAD/ month for only too accounts, moreover, i must pay for bonds and proxies, which is more than $4CAD/ month for bot with only 2 accounts

depends if you know how to setup a VPS. if you dont want to do any technical mumbo jumbo just go with virmach/vpsfish

Third question : i'd like to invest in a longterm profit botfarm, so i thought i'd bot 6-7 hours per day and do some questions/tasks by hand during weekend

uh what?

4th Question : if i do not find the script i'm looking for for my methods, do you know any legit private scripter

EagleScripts

juggles

vilius

imateamcape

5th Question : how am i supposed to make a 10-15 Bot farm per day if only 2 bots costs me more than $40CAD/ month

What do you mean? If you meant how are you gonna afford it, then you should just ask yourself that question. doge.png

All in all, just test out things yourself. People wont be sharing all their secrets.

Read these:
http://osbot.org/forum/topic/104173-guide-to-gold-farmin/
http://osbot.org/forum/topic/107775-gold-farming-tips/

Edited by fstyle
  • Like 4

You should not invest too much money. You're better off farming/earning some gp using safe but slow methods until you start investing. There is a high chance of you losing and not gaining money in the start. 

this

i started few weeks ago made alot of profit (atleast for me it is).

now thinking about buying vip and triple, quadtriple the profit (the amount of bots i can run)