2 more posts

Jordan

By law he is entitled to it, yes. What's your point?

Oh ok. Let me go tell this scumbag 

who embezzled 5 million dollars from a non-profit organization that she deserves more money for her dutiful work.

Oh ok. Let me go tell this scumbag 

who embezzled 5 million dollars from a non-profit organization that she deserves more money for her dutiful work.

Law is law.

If I work for 8 hours a day for 29 days, and then I fuck something up on 30th day of that month, you are telling me I should go fuck my self and not get paid?

There is no rock-solid evidence that the guy scammed RSJackpot and thus why he is not banned in here. This should entitle him to be paid. 

Also, you cant really compare a site that is designed to profit it's owners to an non-profit organization on 5 million dollars. 

Edited by Facial

Law is law.

If I work for 8 hours a day for 29 days, and then I fuck something up on 30th day of that month, you are telling me I should go fuck my self and not get paid?

There is no rock-solid evidence that the guy scammed RSJackpot and thus why he is not banned in here. This should entitle him to be paid. 

Also, you cant really compare a site that is designed to profit it's owners to an non-profit organization on 5 million dollars. 

His incompetence caused the loss of at least $100. Let's call this 100m. It's more than likely he scammed. Your momentary lapse of incompetence would be subtracted from your salary in any real job setting, then the resulting money would be given to you. That's law.

So, let's do the math.

Income - Amount lost = Received amount

27m - 100m = -73m

Oh wow! Looks like he owes them 73m. Bottom line.

• Like 1

Law is law.

:|

Edited by RSJackpot

His incompetence caused the loss of at least $100. Let's call this 100m. It's more than likely he scammed. Your momentary lapse of incompetence would be subtracted from your salary in any real job setting, then the resulting money would be given to you. That's law.

So, let's do the math.

Income - Amount lost = Received amount

27m - 100m = -73m

Oh wow! Looks like he owes them 73m. Bottom line.

In real world it does not work like this.

In real world the company is responsible for the competency of their employees. 

This is why you can not hire a psychopath as an police officer.

In real world it does not work like this.

In real world the company is responsible for the competency of their employees. 

This is why you can not hire a psychopath as an police officer.

In any real world situation, if a worker makes a huge fault, losing the company money, it's taken out of his paycheck or he gets fired.

No. Atleast in Finland this is illegal.

In the US, many employers take money from their employees if something goes wrong. For example, if I am a cashier at a liquor store and when I go to count my till at the end of my shift and there is money missing, I am responsible for the lost revenue. I'm not sure what happened, but in many cases the employee is liable for certain mess ups. 

In the US, many employers take money from their employees if something goes wrong. For example, if I am a cashier at a liquor store and when I go to count my till at the end of my shift and there is money missing, I am responsible for the lost revenue. I'm not sure what happened, but in many cases the employee is liable for certain mess ups. 

Yes. This is different as well because the user was responsible for $150+ loss. We could only prove $62 and we could also prove that there was more than $62 lost, but we couldn't prove exactly how much. Any reasonable person would understand that we wouldn't just restock 25m. We normally restocked up to 100-200M 07 200-400M RS3.

Edited by RSJackpot