All you people buying accounts

LeBron

His point is that even though you haven't recovered it yet, there's no guarantee that the account will never be recovered.

Generally any one with half a brain and anyone with respect to anyone else, wont do this. I've sold accounts, they've all be smooth transactions, and in my eyes, even if I did get banned, I wouldn't recover the accounts, because the people who bought them have put in time and money, and they now own the accounts..

Plus the first part of this topic is way off bud. 

• Like 1

Now you are saying used cars right. But what about banks? Banks are able to scam you all your money and go off free. Are you going to stop using a bank now aswell? In my country it has happend once that a bank was able to pull of some kind of scam. Now it changed its name and it's all good. People still use the bank. 

There is nothing. Really nothing you can have with 100% safety. There is always a risk of scam even if stated not. Even if signed a contract. It's just people with common sense and people that want to earn more money than they already do, will simply not scam. 

It's like buying gold. If they can they can scam your nice earned money, but they won't or atleast the smart ones won't, why? Because they'll earn more money if they don't. 

Let's set a more realistic example of account buying:

I want to buy an account and I see someone with a Lifetime sponsor and $100 donator. Let's say he sold many accounts netting him 500m in a month. That's 500 bucks earned doing shit. Why would someone want to lose such an easy way to earn money?

My golden tip, don't buy something if you don't feel safe about the transaction or the person. Or just fold the marketplace so you won't be tempted to do something you'd regret.

• Like 1

Now you are saying used cars right. But what about banks? Banks are able to scam you all your money and go off free. Are you going to stop using a bank now aswell? In my country it has happend once that a bank was able to pull of some kind of scam. Now it changed its name and it's all good. People still use the bank. 

There is nothing. Really nothing you can have with 100% safety. There is always a risk of scam even if stated not. Even if signed a contract. It's just people with common sense and people that want to earn more money than they already do, will simply not scam. 

It's like buying gold. If they can they can scam your nice earned money, but they won't or atleast the smart ones won't, why? Because they'll earn more money if they don't. 

I want to buy an account and I see someone with a Lifetime sponsor and $100 donator. Let's say he sold many accounts netting him 500m in a month. That's 500 bucks earned doing shit. Why would someone want to lose such an easy way to earn money?

My golden tip, don't buy something if you don't feel safe about the transaction or the person. Or just fold the marketplace so you won't be tempted to do something you'd regret.

You're picking at this analogy really hard m8..

Generally any one with half a brain and anyone with respect to anyone else, wont do this. I've sold accounts, they've all be smooth transactions, and in my eyes, even if I did get banned, I wouldn't recover the accounts, because the people who bought them have put in time and money, and they now own the accounts..

Plus the first part of this topic is way off bud. 

There are people like that, I consider myself one of them. I could never take anything that don't belong to me. But that is SUPER rare. Especially on RS. Shit, I even paid for a scam I didn't commit once cause my account on OSBot was compromised. But how could you know that? Back when I was active on OSBot I remember somebody scam quit here who was deemed trustworthy even by the staff (I think he was ex-staff or something). So you never know. If you want an account to play on legit, in 999999 of 1000000 cases you are better of training your own, or if you're lazy - bot it or have someoen train it for you LEGIT. That way, you are the OO. Pay for the P2P with a CC and it'll be even easier to recov.

Some kids will shit on you for 1M gp, some won't even do it for 1B. Or maybe someone is in just a real desperate situation for cash and have no other options.

How many times has that happened compared to how many times an account sold gets recovered?

True. But the chances of  a bank scamming you are about as high as you getting a visage drop from a cow in Lumbridge where as the risk of an account being recovered as about as high as getting a rune scimmy from a fire giant, eventually it's going to happen if you continue doing it. 

Buying gold is entirely different. You go to Bogla, you're good. He makes a constant amount of money each month and scam quitting would net him maybe a few months loot in one go but then it's over, if he gets away with it that is. Bad business.

Ah, there we go with that Lifetime sponsor and donor rank. Ok, lets use your example. He nets $500 a month selling good accounts. 2 Years from now OSBot don't exist anymore, all his feedback is here and he's not trustworthy on any other sites. Well then, guess I'll just recover all those accounts, oh look. They have an average of 50M + really high stats. Damn, just made another free $10K. 

Oh and, if you want fast cash. Get those ranks, people see blue rank "omg he cool", buys account, gets recovered, money he paid for the donor and sponsor rank gets chargebacked on PayPal.

Edited by LeBron

There are people like that, I consider myself one of them. I could never take anything that don't belong to me. But that is SUPER rare. Especially on RS. Shit, I even paid for a scam I didn't commit once cause my account on OSBot was compromised. But how could you know that? Back when I was active on OSBot I remember somebody scam quit here who was deemed trustworthy even by the staff (I think he was ex-staff or something). So you never know. If you want an account to play on legit, in 999999 of 1000000 cases you are better of training your own, or if you're lazy - bot it or have someoen train it for you LEGIT. That way, you are the OO. Pay for the P2P with a CC and it'll be even easier to recov.

Some kids will shit on you for 1M gp, some won't even do it for 1B. Or maybe someone is in just a real desperate situation for cash and have no other options.

I understand where you are coming from, but for the most part anyone on here, that respects anyone will not do it. Generally I can tell if someone is going to scam by the way they type and speak.

I understand where you are coming from, but for the most part anyone on here, that respects anyone will not do it. Generally I can tell if someone is going to scam by the way they type and speak.

Respect? On here? Majority of people here have no respect, that's why we cheat and abuse the game to make dollars. We're all (or most) of us anonymous here. You scamquit, you make a new account, come back. That's how easy it is. Sometimes it's very obvious as you say(to tell whose a scamemr and who isn't), sometimes it's not. My very first friend in this game was gonna do a fire cape for me on my pure back in like 2005, he took my 1.5M GP, dropped my untradables AND got me defence, why? It makes absolutely no sense. We were really tight, ran a clan together and knew each other for a very long time, never had a fight or any differences that would give him a reason to do that. But I learned my lesson then and I'm trying to stop it from happening to anyone else.

Edited by LeBron

Respect? On here? Majority of people here have no respect, that's why we cheat and abuse the game to make dollars. We're all (or most) of us anonymous here. You scamquit, you make a new account, come back. That's how easy it is. Sometimes it's very obvious as you say(to tell whose a scamemr and who isn't), sometimes it's not. My very first friend in this game was gonna do a fire cape for me on my pure back in like 2005, he took my 1.5M GP, dropped my untradables AND got me defence, why? It makes absolutely no sense. We were really tight, ran a clan together and knew each other for a very long time, never had a fight or any differences that would give him a reason to do that. But I learned my lesson then and I'm trying to stop it from happening to anyone else.

I don't know what you are expecting from a Blackmarket website. This whole website is already something not done. You expect all it users to be angels? You kind of are making slander of all account sellers here calling them out as scammers indirectly. If you do have problems with buying accounts don't. Let others do what they want to do.

Don't like it here then go to these forums: http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/forums.ws?317,318

On there you're not allowed to sell accounts :)

• Like 1

Like I dont know you personally at all so dont take it as an insult or anything

but there is always a chance that a seller with a high reputation pulls a jonny and scamquit and recovers accounts to fuck people over

Jonny never had much feedback in the first place. Sure, I believe he had >100, but it wasn't what I deem 'real feedback'. Jonnys feedback all consisted of tiny trades that I personally feel shouldn't have the ability to be feedbacked. The whole "Needs to be at least 1m to feedback" I think should be 25m.

High rep shouldn't be viewed as just how much feedback someone has, which seems to be how to low rep users view it.

Regardless, Jonny was never a high reputation user in my eyes, as I'm sure many others agree with me on this.

, there we go with that Lifetime sponsor and donor rank. Ok, lets use your example. He nets $500 a month selling good accounts. 2 Years from now OSBot don't exist anymore, all his feedback is here and he's not trustworthy on any other sites. Well then, guess I'll just recover all those accounts, oh look. They have an average of 50M + really high stats. Damn, just made another free $10K. 

But, that's where you're wrong. If osbot doesn't exist anymore, neither does runescape. The only way the cheating forums will close down, is if the game they're based on shuts down, or loses traffic to the point that they can't make enough money worth running the site.

So they won't make a 'free $10k' because the gold will be completely worthless. 

• Like 1

But, that's where you're wrong. If osbot doesn't exist anymore, neither does runescape. The only way the cheating forums will close down, is if the game they're based on shuts down, or loses traffic to the point that they can't make enough money worth running the site.

So they won't make a 'free $10k' because the gold will be completely worthless. 

my dad is so smart