Requesting the BIGGEST project on OSBot

Adapt

I require this to be hand done as it's going to be my main. 

I would like a quest cape done from level 3. I will make the account, I will either provide the supplies or you will be reimbursed at the end of the service (a middleman will hold the funds until the end). 

You may find the requirements here: http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Quest_point_cape

I expect to see daily progress. I want someone who is dedicated and who will stick with it until the end. Once this task is done, there will be many more orders from me to be fulfilled. If you set a good example, I will continue to come to you first

If you can come up with a figure before hopping over to skype, that would be great. I will be on the lookout for the best bargain for my $$. 

My skype is adapt07

Edited by Adapt

I would like a quest cape done from level 3. I will make the account, I will either provide the supplies or you will be reimbursed at the end of the service (a middleman will hold the funds until the end). 

You may find the requirements here: http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Quest_point_cape

I expect to see daily progress. I want someone who is dedicated and who will stick with it until the end. Once this task is done, there will be many more orders from me to be fulfilled. If you set a good example, I will continue to come to you first

If you can come up with a figure before hopping over to skype, that would be great. I will be on the lookout for the best bargain for my $$. 

My skype is adapt07

You got my skype :kappa:

My skype is adapt07

You have my skype, but never seen to reply?

I'd offer to do this, but my price far exceeds any quoted on here and I wouldn't start until after the new years as I will be spending time with family/friends over this period so i wouldn't be "dedicated" every day to substantial progress.

Right, same goes for me otherwise i would of quoted you.

I held back because my price is way up there compared to others quoted, I gotta say 350M for all that powerleveling and questing is pretty dam good, but not so good for the person whos doing it.