[PC] Monkey madness pure.

dragonite3000

but 60 str with 1 attack takes very long, however he is right. its not a super gr8 account, and accounts go much cheaper than services, i say about 13m

lol 60 str 1 attack takes 10 hrs or so.... 80 str is no walk in the park even if you have 60 attack.. and if you have ever done monkey madness on a 1 prayer you yourself know that definetly isn't a walk in the park, but ehhh I did ask for a price check so im not going to turn this into a debate topic, just was mindblowing 10-12m I expected to hear maybe 12-15m or something.

Edited by dragonite3000

lol 60 str 1 attack takes 10 hrs or so.... 80 str is no walk in the park even if you have 60 attack.. and if you have ever done monkey madness on a 1 prayer you yourself know that definetly isn't a walk in the park

the service is 10m(for mm2 1 prayer, even less), you dont get full value when selling an account build, one thats not heavily bought out right now anyways. You asked for a price check, we gave you an answer.

Edited by Drewyboyo

the service is 10m(for mm2 1 prayer, even less), you dont get full value when selling an account build, one thats not heavily bought out right now anyways. You asked for a price check, we gave you an answer.

its one of those 'you say tomato I say tamoto' things, but sure thing thanks man.

Edited by dragonite3000

lol 60 str 1 attack takes 10 hrs or so.... 80 str is no walk in the park even if you have 60 attack.. and if you have ever done monkey madness on a 1 prayer you yourself know that definetly isn't a walk in the park, but ehhh I did ask for a price check so im not going to turn this into a debate topic, just was mindblowing 10-12m I expected to hear maybe 12-15m or something.

1 pray mm isn't hard at all, since you can safe spot the whole fight until the end.

thats a bit cheap tbh..

Anyways on topic:

Account is valued at around 10-15, nothing special...

Quest can be done for 4M with 1 prayer.

Edit bare in mind, you dont have much reputation, that will lower the price. People with lets say 100FB could sell this account for i'd say 30-40M.

Edited by Madz2007

thats a bit cheap tbh..

Anyways on topic:

Account is valued at around 10-15, nothing special...

Quest can be done for 4M with 1 prayer.

Edit bare in mind, you dont have much reputation, that will lower the price. People with lets say 100FB could sell this account for i'd say 30-40M.

this account has no registered email and middle man can be used thats kind of irrelevant in my case, when it comes to feedback anyways.

Edited by dragonite3000