[Gold Farm]Automatic Farming w/ Database

Vap0r

Ban Test

December 20 2016: Training completed

As I said in the last update, this is the process I am going to do to train all of my accounts.

Monday morning checked
No accounts were banned at 7:46Am EST
So now I will do a new process.
Account with 7QP, will train combat full to lvl 22 CB lvl, using a 10 minute break every 45 minutes *At random
Account with CB lvl 17, will do further training for 2 hours total, breaking ever 30 minutes for 5 hours *At random
Account with just tutorial island will train for a total of 2 hours, using 20 minute break every 1 hour *At random
Account with tutorial island done by mirror mode, will train for a total of 2 hours using 20 minute break ever 1 hour *at random, in mirror mode(OS offical client)

All bots were done individually and not at the same time, all bots completed around 7PM EST
As on midnight, there has not been a single ban.
I am going to let the bots rest until tomorrow and then begin farming them on Wednesday.
My process for farming will be as followed:
Account with 7QP, will farm a total of 4 hours, every 45 minutes the account will break for 5 minutes at random
Account with CB lvl 17 will farm a total of 8 hours, every 1 hour the account will break for 15 minutes, at random
Account with just tutorial island will farm a total of 4 hours, every 1 hour the account will break for 15 minutes, at random
Account with tutorial island done by mirror mode, will farm for a total of 8 hours , every 2 hours the bot will break for 40 minutes *at random, in mirror mode(OS offical client)

Farm Progress

December 20 2016: Late night creations

All throughout today I have been working on ban testing, and luckily none have been banned yet.

Following the ban testing I started to create more account

50 to be exact

I ran them all through tutorial islands at different times, different locations, etc etc.

We finally added in a feature which trained account and hopped directly into farming, so as of right now after tutorial island the bot is 100%

My plane to further bot testing will be this...

60 bots  were created, broken down into 5 groups. 10 bots per group One of these groups will be kept to interchangeably alternate.

10 bots will be running every 4 hours in "shift work" so 10 bots will be running at all times 24/7

Example: group 1 will bot from 7AM - 11AM, Group 2 will bot 11AM-3PM, Group 3 will bot 3PM-7PM, Group 4 will bot 7PM-11PM, Ground 5 will bot 11PM-3AM from 3AM-7AM there will be no bots running, this is time for me where Jagex comes in for the ban and in my opinion where most of the bans happen.

I will try this method and flip flop each group of bot's schedule to see if this helps the longevity of the bots.

Edited by vaporizer4
  • Like 2

December 20 2016: Launcher created

We got the makings of the launcher created,

The launcher itself will be ran in the background, it is more like a service than anything.

It will communicate with the DB and the DB will tell it what accounts to run, when to run them, what script to run, what parameters etc etc.

With this launcher in the back ground it makes it easier to start and stop the OSBot processes, thust making it able to have features like :

• Scheduling - Start and stop bots at a specific time

• Multi-Scripting - Can run multiple scripts per account, for example I can run khal's tut island script, then switch to a powermining script once completed

• Ban Detection - As soon as a bot gets banned, a new bot which has already been trained will log in and start in it's place

Other features will be added in once we can think of them, if anyone has any suggestions feel free to message me.

eeeb85e75f0441b9a63ec88d3142e0b0.png

Edited by vaporizer4
  • Like 2

The launcher itself will be ran in the background, it is more like a service than anything.

It will communicate with the DB and the DB will tell it what accounts to run, when to run them, what script to run, what parameters etc etc.

With this launcher in the back ground it makes it easier to start and stop the OSBot processes, thust making it able to have features like :

• Multi-Scripting - Can run multiple scripts per account, for example I can run khal's tut island script, then switch to a powermining script once completed

• Ban Detection - As soon as a bot gets banned, a new bot which has already been trained will log in and start in it's place

Other features will be added in once we can think of them, if anyone has any suggestions feel free to message me.

this is sick. good job!

Teach me :C

December 21 2016: Launcher's Make over

Did a bit of a touch up on the GUI of the launcher, this will be able to identify how each server is running without having to move too many thing around.

As far as botting goes, I have botted 24 hours since last update and no bans of right now on 200 accounts, reaching 320m GP by the time everything sells

Right now we are further updated the Database and launcher and we expect everything to be 100% done before Christmas

54e53675a4584e1cb18b9eeea06f01f3.png

December 22 2016: NoInterface released

With the release of 2.4.106 comes the ability to run nointerface.

So first thing I did was start up my main scripts in nointerface

Before hand  low resource low cpu, I was able to run:

80 per server (3) 20 for main computer and 10 on laptops (2) Totaling 200 even.

Now with nointerface I am able to run:

100 per server (3) 30 on main computer 15 on laptops(2) Totaling 360 bots.

Most likely I will run 300 even workers to to make sure things aren't being pushed to the max.

December 22 2016: Suicide time/Final Conclusion!

Welp, it has been 2 days I have been farming and not a single ban... So I decided i'm going to suicide these bots.

What I am going to do is 1 by 1 run each account to cut oak trees 24/7 until ban.

If the accounts make it to level 81, I will switch from oaks to yews and just farm this

I will document when they were banned, how long they ran, and how much GP earned

If anyone have any ideas for further ban testing feel free to message me.

My conclusion is.. for a massive farm the easier way to protect bots is this method:

Create massive list Example.. 100 bots

Daily run through and do tutorial island when time allows (I wouldn't do more than 20 a day)

After tutorial island let bot sit 1 day

After 1 day get 12 QP (Too many people stop at 7 it's quiest obvious)

After this left bot rest 2 days, For me I will put the bot in a training "stash" Said bot will log on 2 hours a day every other day until required level.

After bot has been trained up it will go into normal rotation stash.

I will be running 300 bots, which means ill need about 900 accounts ready to constantly alternate

This should make all of the accounts last longer. (Until I think of a better method)

Edited by vaporizer4

Still mirin.

What's a oaker make these days p/h? Or just how many logs p/h, curious.

I am only running 1 right now tbh just to test, it has ran a solid 48 hours with 60 minute break every 360 minutes

I think it was making 30-45k an hour if that.. so not super efficent but it doesn't get banned so.. beats willows