Get Defense Level Up?

Kittens

if anything slayer helm and addy gloves...but idk id personally stay 1 def

tht means i gotta get 13 def and cbf questing lol would take me 2-3 days to get all quests etc done sad.png    id imbue slayer helm though so range and mage bonus and stuff 

what do u think about void though?

Edited by Gh0st

tht means i gotta get 13 def and cbf questing lol would take me 2-3 days to get all quests etc done sad.png    id imbue slayer helm though so range and mage bonus and stuff 

get 13 def, if the account already got mith gloves takes 20 minutes from mith gloves to addy gloves.

10-13 isnt a big of a difference.. questing always sucks imo. as for 42 def that's more combat levels and different people your going to be fighting in pvp. might as well quest it into a zerker if ur gonna do 42 which is alot more questins. or as mald said theres alot of high level pures with 30 def that clan and if ur rich u can wear 3rd age 

also wanted 2 mention at 40 defence if i get 42 def for void i can get fighter torso too

10-13 isnt a big of a difference.. questing always sucks imo. as for 42 def that's more combat levels and different people your going to be fighting in pvp. might as well quest it into a zerker if ur gonna do 42 which is alot more questins. or as mald said theres alot of high level pures with 30 def that clan and if ur rich u can wear 3rd age 

how would i make the acc into a zerker? what do ido?