Most traumatizing experience you've ever had?

Jacksonpm23

Was just in a car wreck (happened 6 hours ago from the time of this post), pretty stressed out, got a concussion and a few broken fingers and cuts. I already can tell I'm gonna be too scared to drive for a while. Obviously it's nothing super serious, but I'm just resting and trying to kill the night away, so..
Tell me your worst experience? Car accident, scare, military (obviously a step above the rest), witness to a crime, etc. 

was in a speed boat in a sailing camp and the driver got knocked out of the boat so it was speeding towards a rocky bank, stopped the boat and got a medal :^)

two other kids passed out from the same wave that knocked the driver off, and may have drowned if we crashed, dunno about the ones that were conscious

• Like 2

almost becoming blind in one eye/losing an eye. When i was 7 my sister was pulling me in a wagon and she did a tight turn and i fell out(i was standing up) and the top of a chainlink fence pierced right into my head (eyebrow area). If it was a little lower it would have gone straight into my eye.

• Like 2

almost becoming blind in one eye/losing an eye. When i was 7 my sister was pulling me in a wagon and she did a tight turn and i fell out(i was standing up) and the top of a chainlink fence pierced right into my head (eyebrow area). If it was a little lower it would have gone straight into my eye.

Jesus, I know exactly what you mean. I was shot by a BB gun when I was like 12-13, hit in between my nose and my eye in..I guess eyesocket/hole? 1 cm to the left and I'd probably be screwed. 

Moral of the story: never let your sister drive you 

When I was 10 year old I was playing runescape when I thought I was home alone and all of sudden heard moaning.

Surprise suprise my brothers new girlfriend was a moaner and I wasn't home alone.

Being 10 and not knowing anything to do with sex at the time I was scared for a few years

Scar ed not scare d

• Like 3

To keep a long story short, I split my forehead open as a kid and there are parts where I remember just constantly blacking in and out. At first I remember a kid just looking at me, fade to black and a bunch of people are now around me. Come around again and this time I'm being rushed into the hospital and being asked if I can count to 10. Think I made it to 4 before I blacked out for good.

Came back after surgery with a numb face and body but made a full recovery and the scar isn't even noticeable anymore.

• Like 1