God damn refugees

Botre

Remember all those god damn evil German civilians who tried to escape Nazi Germany in order to be able to better spread terrorism all over the world?!

gg6T3Dg.jpg

Tangermünde bridge 1945

We build too many walls and not enough bridges. - Isaac Newton

the cunts who've come to Germany don't even follow the laws of the land, some areas are so bad, that they're not even policed. At least when we move between the western countries we don't become a massive fucking issue, planning rape runs and killing the civilians.

fun fact is it's also mostly men who won't fight for their own land when given the chance, not women and children.

You're right. All military-age men with no background whatsoever should be allowed in no questions asked. 

Sneaking in soldiers disguised as penniless refugees, brilliant plan, yes indeed this is how the most powerful military entity of the world will be defeated!

they werent muslim

big difference

All muslims are extremists wanting to overthrow the occidental reign.

All germans were genocidal and wanted to eradicate the jews.

Indeed, even when I put on my 'dumbfuck' glasses they're not quite the same, sorry.

planning rape runs and killing the civilians.

fun fact is it's also mostly men who won't fight for their own land when given the chance, not women and children.

Why would they want to risk their lives in chemical warfare? Planning rape runs is so much more fun!

Edited by Botre

Sneaking in soldiers disguised as penniless refugees, brilliant plan, yes indeed this is how the most powerful military entity of the world will be defeated!

All muslims are extremists wanting to overthrow the occidental reign.

All germans were genocidal and wanted to eradicate the jews.

Indeed, even when I put on my 'dumbfuck' glasses they're not quite the same, sorry.

Why would they want to risk their lives in chemical warfare? Planning rape runs is so much more fun!

No sneaking needed though?