Botting a Pure

Drewyboyo

I recommend not to bot. New accounts tend to be banned very quickly and if I were you I would do it by hand and then PM me for a NMZ method that will let you afk a whole inv (2.5hrs - 350k nmz pts) abs pots or prayer pots.

BUT if I HAD to reccomend a bot since this is the main question of the thread.... I would recommend Khal AIO Stronhold

I recommend not to bot. New accounts tend to be banned very quickly and if I were you I would do it by hand and then PM me for a NMZ method that will let you afk a whole inv (2.5hrs - 350k nmz pts) abs pots or prayer pots.

BUT if I HAD to reccomend a bot since this is the main question of the thread.... I would recommend Khal AIO Stronhold

is there a way to do it with 1pray?:P if so add my skype please: gearing.osbot, i am off to sleep but we can talk tomorrow

thanks and take care

Edited by gearing

is there a way to do it with 1pray?:P if so add my skype please: gearing.osbot, i am off to sleep but we can talk tomorrow

thanks and take care

you must finish my service first =_=

also dont listen to these plebs, Ive maxed lvl 122, maxed zerker, and maxed 60-99-1 which i turned into 99-99-1 all 0 bans and 100% botted, using flagged IP's aswell and flagged VPNs, botting for longer than you could imagine possible.

Not releasing my secret to anyone apart from admins :}

PM me I've botted 3 accounts now to starter stats for gmaulers, and I can give you advice on which script to use and where to go till certain levels. Took me a wile to figure out all kinks but for example one of my gmaulers stats are 50 attack, 65 str and it was all botted f2p with free scripts. If you want my secrets shoot me a PM

~SmaTTeR