How many of you think that BigBoiBets is Rigged? (Dicing,as well as poker)

Spiderman12345

I've played a lot on BigBoiBets and I always seem to get the worst beats, never walking away with profit.

Most of the time, I don't even hit a pair after playing an hour.

Also, The board is always a luring board, where in I always come upon straight and flush draws that never hit.

Just want to know if there is anyone else who feels this way. Someone that feels they are a scam.

Is there anything that can be done to take them down.

I feel like their software is 100% rigged.

I feel like the software is legit only on Saturday, the rest of the days it is rigged to favour house players.

Just want to know if there is anyone else who shares my view point.

This has been troubling me for a long time as I am an addict.

P.S. Please post only if you actually want to discuss this in detail, please no troll posts, I would appreciate it.

I don't have much experience at this but most gambling websites are usually rigged so the owners can profit.

Yea keven, I understand.

But, do you have any theories as to how it can be rigged? It would have to be the algorithms are rigged to play out in a certain fashion. Maybe something to do with the seating or the avatar, it could be anything.

If you have any theory as to how it could be rigged, it would be something I would love to discuss.

Take a look at *most* of the betting sites, and CS:GO sites for example, they all use "Provably Fair" dicing and whatever the fuck else. Sure, I do not think it would take a lot of knowledge to set it up on your site, change the rates so house wins, like any gambling type, because everyone wants to win and profit. I do not think it is also done in the seating or board, but just by the algorithm code itself, I am like 50% sure you can find it online somewhere as well, as to which so many sites use it. Sure you could pay someone to make a custom gambling algorithm and all but that would cost a lot, but it would still have the same 'rigged' affect of house winning often.

• Like 1