Free Scripting Lessons

Mr Pro Pop

Hello sup guys,

For whoever wants to learn some RuneScape scripting and java basics.

I am going to teach you important and basic things to get you started and everything is for free.

Everything will be deeply explained, clear and with notes

It is a pleasure for me to spend my time helping you guys and having some new friends and fun.

I'll be teaching you guys via teamviewer

If you are interested please pm me.

Please do not flame or post negative comments, I am just trying to help new people to get started.

Thanks for understanding.

Best regards, Mr Pro Pop!

Have a nice day!

EDIT: Alright sure i can make videos if interested but i need someone to support me because i am not good at editing

Edited by Mr Pro Pop
  • Like 5

If your going to use teamviewer, use the Meeting mode, this way users an feel safe and not have to worry about any security problems. Metting mode is essentially like skype share screen however you can click and it makes an indicator to the person computer that you are pointing there. (No actual interaction with their PC occurs).

Also could you post an example of some code you've written thats well documented and an explanation of what happens, so that if there is anything not quite right or that people like Token etc might think you need work on first, because it could be more harm than good to teach people bad habits if you have any. Not implying that you are or aren't just wanna make sure that new programmers learn the best.

Also, really awesome that your doing this, it's always great to see people giving back to the community.