1-99 slayer

Swayy

This would be done on a maxed main. Due to the sensitivity of this request i ask that your reputation should be solid in order for me to contact you. I can supply you with whatever you need to get this done. I also know that this will be very expensive, but i can pay whatever amount necessary. Furthermore, i also know that this probably needs some time to complete.

If you are up for this gruesome task, you will be paid generously. Please post below with your asking price.

This would be done on a maxed main. Due to the sensitivity of this request i ask that your reputation should be solid in order for me to contact you. I can supply you with whatever you need to get this done. I also know that this will be very expensive, but i can pay whatever amount necessary. Furthermore, i also know that this probably needs some time to complete.

If you are up for this gruesome task, you will be paid generously. Please post below with your asking price.

What other stats would we be working with?

Would you be supplying Cannon + cannonballs / all other supplies.

my skype : james.rodri11

price 500-600 , more stuff need to be discussed if u kindly add my skype.