How to dodge bans on main account

GunZ

Just got banned today on a account that I test scripts on, just started scripting like a few days ago but now I'm afraid that if I keep doing this shit and I eventually get another test-account banned that Jagex will look into my main/med and maybe even ban them. Theyre both worth like 1400 dollars so don't feel like taking that risk, is there any way to dodge that or any tips from scripters that have the same situtation and have a solution. Also, does Jagex actually IP-ban or mass account ban people for botting? I have never botted on my main/med btw.

Thanks

Edited by GunZ

If I'd buy a VPN or Proxy, would Jagex not know that the test account is mine or even used by the same person anymore? Don't know much about that stuff, just trying to make things sure :p

Proxies protect you from chain bans. Nothing to worry about if the accounts don't interact with each other and if you dont bot ur main. At least thats my experience. Didnt had a ban for over 2 months. Botting 6 accounts 5 hours a day. 

Edited by Slawa

accounts wont be banned unless theyve been botted on or are muling profits off of botted accounts

Basically this. As long as you're main accounts arent botting/interacting with the botters, they should be fine even if one the same ip address.

Edited by Decode

If you're botting, you can always get banned. If you're botting on an account that you care about, you can still get banned - Jagex doesn't care. You need to bot infrequently, maybe 6 hours max in 2 days, and play at least half as much as you bot. If you do this, you'll significantly reduce your ban rates. When I started doing this, my bans started going down by like 80% in frequency.

So NMZ they dont ban? As in, they don't know?

its not 100% safe but its much safer to bot nmz comapred to other spots since you are in an instanced area and do very few clicks and use a method legit players use.

If you bot at popular spots like yaks or sandcrabs people will report you and if you bot in random areas jagex might pick up on it because normally players dont train there.