Mald please.

House

I have edited my post so people do not twist my words or intentions.

@Alek I have heard from people that you will be greatly aggravated by this however i believe that it is not the case because i am simply making a suggestion or asking if anything can or would be done about the matter. I'm sure you are able to see that and deal with it in a correct manner i don't doubt it.

The new post's message:

Hello there,

Please do not let the posts made by other people cover the message i am trying to convey through my post, people on the internet like to get aggravated fast.

Currently it takes a while for anyone to get a script approved and at least in my case a while to get a git account even.
I did not make the post for my own good but rather for the user base's gains.
i do not want to tell you how to run your system or ways i am simply asking if you can do something about making is flow better and function better.

An example to why i believe it would benefit the user base and integrity of the community:

Someone requests a script in the request section to be made, a scripter says sure thing and tries to get it on the sdn after being made.
The current process makes it that it can possibly take over multiple weeks to get it approved and on there.
The user requesting has probably moved on since then possible to another community in the worse case scenario.

Yes we can release them with the source provided however some of us wish not to share the source with everyone but only the people we must (the current people in charge of such things the dev group)

The dev group is busy however with their main purpose, client development which i understand. But then why are they in charge of multiple things.

Again i do not wish to tell you how to do your job or how to run things because i am not in such a position i am simply asking if anything can be done for everyone's benefit.

Thank you for your time,

House
Edited by House

the last few times something like this was posted alek came in and destoryed the guy who was asking to get his scripts reviewed lol

yeah and one of the scripts is his.

I highly doubt that he made this post if he doesnt want to get a script on the sdn

I'm not here to complain about my own needs or requests.

The general process of how things works doesn't seem to flow well. Alek says he is a busy man and i have no reason to doubt him however it would be nice to have staff that has time to moderate that section.

Also just to clear it up for you @ez11 i'm not even that far in the process, i have been waiting just to get a git account. I have not submitted a script yet. Also this stuff is irrelevant to the message of my post you are directing it towards it however.

I think we should give mald and hes staff team some space they have done hard work on all those case that have been going on. try to look at dex or other staff it ain't because they get paid like that....

emote32342.png 

This is why there needs to be staff specifically for the mentioned section who do not have to deal with those amazing disputes.

I'm not here to complain about my own needs or requests.

The general process of how things works doesn't seem to flow well. Alek says he is a busy man and i have no reason to doubt him however it would be nice to have staff that has time to moderate that section.

Also just to clear it up for you @ez11 i'm not even that far in the process, i have been waiting just to get a git account. I have not submitted a script yet. Also this stuff is irrelevant to the message of my post you are directing it towards it however.

emote32342.png 

This is why there needs to be staff specifically for the mentioned section who do not have to deal with those amazing disputes.

They are doing the best they can and the develoment too tell me any client that got the same feauture like osbot? Mirror client just tell me. u should say thank u to develoment guys and shut the heck up right now