Tinder date

Framble

• 1 month later...

Kids Ranqe AKA SV3RIGE has taught me to eat raw beef and ferment it in a jar next to my window for 1 month to increase my protein synthesis.

I follow the steps of Sv3rige and I've gained 15 pounds of lean muscle in the past 2 weeks.

Don't forget the raw organic butter guys

wtf, he changed a lot :o

i've seen him few years ago, he was a skinny emo kid now he looks decent

Go do something that does not require much talking. Ice skating, bowling, watching a movie and talk about it after its over. Just think about stuff you want to ask her. You should make her talk 80% of the time. But be careful here. You also have to listen to what she says and try to reflect your positive options. Don't forget to smile and add some fake laughs. Bitches like attention. doge.png

Edited by Slawa
  • Like 1

wtf, he changed a lot ohmy.png

i've seen him few years ago, he was a skinny emo kid now he looks decent

Maybe you should try his "Illuminati pyramid food diet" its good for you, it consists of raw beef, raw lamb, and raw butter.

Don't forget to watch his tutorials on how to stare at the sun for atleast a few hours a day to get your information and knowledge from the sun.

Go do something that does not require much talking. Ice skating, bowling, watching a movie and talk about it after its over. Just think about stuff you want to ask her. You should make her talk 80% of the time. But be careful here. You also have to listen to what she says and try to reflect your positive options. Don't forget to smile and add some fake laughs. Bitches like attention. doge.png

Haha good tips you got there :) She is a really nice girl and easy to talk to. We are talking everyday ;)

• Like 2