Tinder date

Framble

I think you shouldn't be so scared and

1123130.jpg

But on the other hand, going to the cinema could be a good start if you're really afraid of it. But then it's also a good idea to have liker dinner or lunch together after that. Otherwise that what you're afraid of will happen: then you don't really talk (only some after the movie probably but thats it) so definitely plan something after it.

Edited by Raflesia

She's just trying to fuck. It's your tinder virginity, you're gonna feel awkward. Personally, I had a sex slave from tinder for a month, and had to bail cuz she demanded too much of my time. Haven't gone back since; bitches on tinder are fuckin nuts, bro. They're literally signing up to be judged on appearance, then meet up for fucking. It's a  whore-service where the price is your dignity.

Going to the movies is a terrible idea... the first impression is the most important and it's pretty impossible to give one when you're in the movies. Also you have to deal with meeting her there and probably buying her a ticket... it sounds cringy but lately I have been asking girls to play Pokemon Go, it works pretty well!