Khal Wintertodt

Khaleesi

21 hours ago, Reet said:

Been botting on an account for a period of time, did use this bot for the first time and got banned, I've taken brakes every hour at random moments, kinda stupid...

Getting banned in 1 hour is almost impossible, they need a few hours to catch you.
Probably a delayed bann on monday from botting int he weekend :/

22 hours ago, nimby said:

could I have a trial please, if everything works out well Ill buy the script. Thanks! :)

Enjoy

so I'm using the trial right now, so far its smooth but was just wondering after babysitting it for a while I've noticed it never really changes the direction of the camera isnt that like really bot-like as we humans often move it to click more conveniently while bots just click through objects since they know the exact position? 

@Khaleesi

Edited by nimby

23 hours ago, nimby said:

so I'm using the trial right now, so far its smooth but was just wondering after babysitting it for a while I've noticed it never really changes the direction of the camera isnt that like really bot-like as we humans often move it to click more conveniently while bots just click through objects since they know the exact position? 

@Khaleesi

uhmm soo do i get a reply to this issue, coz i really wanna buy the script but think that without the camera turning its a real like big give away its a bot but if not please let me know what u tihnk. Thanks! 

Edited by nimby

On 28-10-2017 at 12:10 AM, sean1990 said:

Could a 10hp pure do this minigamr

On 30-10-2017 at 7:51 AM, iTappedThat said:

Could I get a trial please? 

When the trial is given how long do I have till the timer starts? Only ask as will be sleeping soonish. 

23 hours ago, kristapsss said:

Bough some of ur scipts,

1 day trial for this please?

Enjoy the trials

58 minutes ago, Alessyo said:

When are you doing more updates to it ? As in, add more features as they're on the GUI but not working so yet.

Everyhting on the GUI is working.
What doesn't work for you if you mind telling me? :)

6 hours ago, nfmo said:

Hey Khal, 

Just bought this script. For some reason it banks my dragon axe and decides to use a bronze one instead. Any idea why?

Thanks.

It's bcs a dragon axe can also be a loot, if you use a rune axe you won't see any difference speed wise :)

1 hour ago, Khaleesi said:

He probably means the "Dodge snow attacks" box that is greyed out and has "Coming soon" text.

I bought the script few days ago and I have been wondering; why doesn't it have option to use "safe spot" (the most southern tile near the roots, between roots and wooden box). Falling snow attack cannot hit that tile so it saves food(and time because you don't have to eat).

1 hour ago, Khaleesi said:

Enjoy the trials

It's bcs a dragon axe can also be a loot, if you use a rune axe you won't see any difference speed wise :)

Could I get a trial too? I asked on the last page but I guess it got missed lol