Khal Wintertodt

Khaleesi

Minor: Can only use bronze axe

Very minor: Script wont deposit Mahogany seeds for some reason :p

EDIT: seems it cannot deposit seeds, should get checked :) 
(heres the seeds that Wintertodt drop, you should see if if the script has them on banking option: Ranarr seed,Tarromin seed,Toadflax seed,Harralander seed,Avantoe seed,Snapdragon seed,Banana tree seed,Maple seed,Yew seed,Magic seed,Spirit seed,Watermelon seed)

Edited by powtaytow

8 hours ago, Barzzz said:

Just bought the script! Looks sweet!! Anyway you could make it so I can use my Dragon Axe? Level 3 skiller here! Thank you!

You can only use the axe to chop unless you have 60 attack to wield dragon weapons.

Here's a little proggy for anyone still having second thoughts. :) Love the script.

3af9594a6619b467b293886dc6f81056.png

got me banned on a 1,5year old account witch never had banned before and only botted like 1-50 atk str deff like a year ago. then 3 weeks ago i started using this script  botted for like 8 hours a day with a break around each 2 hours got me 99 firemaking once i saw that i go t to the ge to sell the items went to bed and tried to log in and i got dissconnected and boom disabled.

ofc botting you get banned and this is not the first time i am getting banned but normaly with otherscripts i got no problem running it for 8 hours a day with a break of 10-15 mins each 2-3 hours so does there apply other rules to the minigame or just bad luck

On ‎14‎-‎9‎-‎2017 at 10:45 AM, gekkebakker said:

idk what happens but if i run it for 10-30mins i end up at lumbridge ( i got food option as tuna's a)

you are probly doing it on a lvl 5-80 hp account had the same problem before  just use monkfish and its all good

On 9/19/2017 at 11:18 AM, gekkebakker said:

got me banned on a 1,5year old account witch never had banned before and only botted like 1-50 atk str deff like a year ago. then 3 weeks ago i started using this script  botted for like 8 hours a day with a break around each 2 hours got me 99 firemaking once i saw that i go t to the ge to sell the items went to bed and tried to log in and i got dissconnected and boom disabled.

ofc botting you get banned and this is not the first time i am getting banned but normaly with otherscripts i got no problem running it for 8 hours a day with a break of 10-15 mins each 2-3 hours so does there apply other rules to the minigame or just bad luck

yeah it also got me banned last weekend. took breaks every hour and on one account i only used it for~2 hours, hadn't botted on that account before 2k+ total. but its cool 2 day ban.