Khal Wintertodt

Khaleesi

got this script today, doesnt work at all.

I am using the mirror client and once I run the script it runs to the doors at WT and just continuously attempts to open the doors over and over. When I manually walk through the doors it will run to the roots and it will do the same thing. It looks like it's right clicking everything and then not selecting anything.

2 minutes ago, Dyg said:

I am using the mirror client and once I run the script it runs to the doors at WT and just continuously attempts to open the doors over and over. When I manually walk through the doors it will run to the roots and it will do the same thing. It looks like it's right clicking everything and then not selecting anything.

Ran the bot on stealth injection as well. Below is a gif of what the bot is doing.

https://gyazo.com/0b07fa2db27f55c3faf5fb7667bf28e7

5 minutes ago, Dyg said:

Ran the bot on stealth injection as well. Below is a gif of what the bot is doing.

the whole of osbot is down ... do u not look at the threads?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Dyg said:

Nevermind, this seems to be happneing with all scripts at the moment for me on both mirror mode and stealth injection. I think the bot needs to update after the RS update today.

5 minutes ago, pureacoustix said:

the whole of osbot is down ... do u not look at the threads?

haha yeah i just noticed this with my other scripts. No, I do not read through the forums here much, i was simply trying to bring something that I thought was a bug to Khal's attention.