Khal Wintertodt

Khaleesi

3 hours ago, Foxaaw said:

How to fix this

This was also my first account to ever get banned. Don't think that was the reason but might be now.

use proxy or restart ur router if u have that kind of oruter wich changes ip on restart i think not sure doe pretty sure there are ppl with more exsperience then me go into chat and ask for help

On 8/2/2017 at 3:47 AM, Foxaaw said:

5MJJNXxsT-yIVIhtc4jT2w.png 

So This happened when i left it over night with Highest possible "AntiBan" on my Alt, (Gladly) This has been the only bot I've used on that account.

Edit: Before anyone asks, Play for 2 hours break for 1 hour and 10 minutes.

Does waking up and playing for 2 hours, then going back to sleep for one hour, and waking up again for 2 hours, and going to sleep for one hour make sense to you for wherever your IP has night time?

No,  no it doesn't. 

13 hours ago, melomel said:

Does waking up and playing for 2 hours, then going back to sleep for one hour, and waking up again for 2 hours, and going to sleep for one hour make sense to you for wherever your IP has night time?

No,  no it doesn't. 

it wasn't on day time, also your point is invalid, not everyone sleeps every night.

2 hours ago, Foxaaw said:

it wasn't on day time, also your point is invalid, not everyone sleeps every night.

Do you set a timer for exactly when you need breaks? Nope. Meaning that if you were playing for 2 hours, and then took a break for exactly one hour fifteen minutes, repeatedly, your breaking times were stupid, but hey it's up to you if you wanna get banned again.

Edited by melomel

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Wintertodt