Khal Wintertodt

Khaleesi

On 4/26/2018 at 9:48 AM, raikzun420 said:

"Instead of cutting 3 logs"... You dont need 3 logs to get 25points if you cut them
Each log gives 25points if you cut and burn.

Might be something wrong with your settings? Mine works perfectly.
And how can you not have 800+ points when 10% if you fletch the logs :D I always get atleast 850+ each game. This script is the best! <3

Misstype meant to say using 3 logs in the brazier. I had fletching turned off since it slows down your FM xp/ph. Never said the script was bad just something I noticed when monitoring the bot. 

On 4/28/2018 at 1:58 AM, Makeitstack said:

Misstype meant to say using 3 logs in the brazier. I had fletching turned off since it slows down your FM xp/ph. Never said the script was bad just something I noticed when monitoring the bot. 

When you are doing logs only the smart calculate isn't actually activated... Didn't think that would be usefull since you only fdo it for fm exp then?

1 hour ago, Khaleesi said:

When you are doing logs only the smart calculate isn't actually activated... Didn't think that would be usefull since you only fdo it for fm exp then?

Getting 500 points only burning logs is more firemaking XP than get 500 points with fletching. You need 500 points to get the end of reward XP (FM lvl x 100). The reason why people don't want to fletch is that you lose out on FM XP however if you turn it off sometimes you are close to not getting the 500 points needed to finish the game that's where smart calc should be used so it dumps enough logs to get 500 points needed for the reward XP. 

2 hours ago, Makeitstack said:

Getting 500 points only burning logs is more firemaking XP than get 500 points with fletching. You need 500 points to get the end of reward XP (FM lvl x 100). The reason why people don't want to fletch is that you lose out on FM XP however if you turn it off sometimes you are close to not getting the 500 points needed to finish the game that's where smart calc should be used so it dumps enough logs to get 500 points needed for the reward XP. 

Well actually if you fletch you put smart calc at 750 points, that's when you get a lot more rewards :)
You don't really want to stop at 500 when you fletch ^^

Will take a look for smart calc when you only do logs!

Script seems great and I even managed to pull a phoenix at only 71 firemaking. The only thing i've come across is that the script wielded warm gloves when I got them but didn't bank the fremmy gloves I had equipped and just kept taking them into a new game.

yp46e.png

Edited by siilentalk

3 hours ago, siilentalk said:

Script seems great and I even managed to pull a phoenix at only 71 firemaking. The only thing i've come across is that the script wielded warm gloves when I got them but didn't bank the fremmy gloves I had equipped and just kept taking them into a new game.

yp46e.png

That's a nice pet you got there :D
Will take a look at that! 

3 hours ago, lvl7botter said:

there are plpl here saying thwy got banned after like a few hours after 2 days, that is complete bullshit, khal scrips are the best fucking scrips out there , i alrdy got 99+ fm on more than 6 accs, also using khal pest control for 4 full void sets, hkal barb fisher etc, everythin on mirror mode 0 banns

"but i only botted for 30h straight without breaks, why did i get banned???"

No but seriously, I have one 99fm already and second account going at 94fm with this script ?

• Like 1