Come on now / Offline Mode

ScorpioZ

This is getting a little ridiculous? I'm sure there's more talk behind the scenes than from what I know. But seriously, with a hosting company that requires you to submit a ticket to restart your own fucking server is a bit ridiculous.

I'm not even really anyone that important and I get like 10+ pms on Skype asking me if OSbot is down, and I don't even notice it is. It's coming to be like 3-4 hours around twice a day now.

Anyway, finished with the rant. Let me move onto the client suggestion

Can we get offline mode? A little switch in the settings that:

• Keeps the user offline until set to online mode again (providing servers are online)
  • Doesn't spam the user (which then causes a small lag spike) with the error message in the console followed by notifying them that it's going to continue to do this every 5 seconds
  • Only displays Local Scripts
  • Only allows one tab to be opened (unless you can add detection if you've ever been vip/sponsor and it saves that to settings...but anything saved in settings like that can be cracked I'm sure)

Thanks <3

• Like 2

i agree this is getting pretty crazy with this host.

Yeah :/

A offline mode would be great .

Thanks smile.png

support

Thanks biggrin.png

support

Ty smile.png

agree it's getting frustrating but who I am to complain I am you what you guys called "leech" or something tongue.png

Lol ty, and that's only when you complain about free scripts not working

sounds good but not sure how easy that is but if it could be done that would be amazing 

Yea tongue.png I think it wouldn't be too hard, I mean it's @Laz xD

offline mode they lose all their cash

Nah i don't think so. Explain?

Full support, but I'm pretty sure randoms are handled by the client so if its offline randoms won't work.

No they still work then. They're handled by the client but not a server 

Very much supporting the local scripts availability on Offline Mode!

Yeaa biggrin.png

support

Ty 

Maxi has already begun planning an offline mode. Trust me when I say we receive many more PMs than you do, and we want the server up just as much as you, if not more. We're doing the best we can to keep everything together and are trying to sort out the problem. There's more to it than needing a ticket to restart the server. We can restart the server without a ticket. Just not in certain situations.

Thanks for your support.

Maxi has already begun planning an offline mode. Trust me when I say we receive many more PMs than you do, and we want the server up just as much as you, if not more. We're doing the best we can to keep everything together and are trying to sort out the problem. There's more to it than needing a ticket to restart the server. We can restart the server without a ticket. Just not in certain situations.

Thanks for your support.

What about going to police for DDOS'ing? Since I can remember you can get alot of money out of it and we have proof (including me) who has done it.