So like, do you actually make money when botting

1 ticks

If you drop like 20$ on proxies, new accounts, and startup, you could have like 5 accounts making 170k/hr in about 2 hours, which is like 1$/hr. Run them every other day for 7 hours, and you have your startup price in a week, then keep doing that until you wanna expand.

If you drop like 20$ on proxies, new accounts, and startup, you could have like 5 accounts making 170k/hr in about 2 hours, which is like 1$/hr. Run them every other day for 7 hours, and you have your startup price in a week, then keep doing that until you wanna expand.

Actually, wow. Can somebody sell me some proxies and new accounts?

I use to run runecrafting bots on nats and then some agility bots on ardy making about 1m and hour with four accounts, but I was ghosting my ip and running two at a time on separate laptops, they were all banned and I think I put more time into them then I got out in the end, I would say start maybe one bot in f2p get it to some high cmb and turn it p2p after some legit playing and do zulrah or stakes, there isnt much profit in botting at the moment but if you have a few high leveled bots botting one 8hrs once or twice a week you may be safe.