Purpose Of Life

FletchingNL

pretty sure being awake enjoying the different weathers seeing birds fly seeing people seeing trees grow, nature, animals is all better than lying 6 feet deep in a litle wooden box, your mind gone, your body rotting and never to be awake and seeing it al again ; (unless your religious and believe in that you do)

Edited by Emilyy

there is no purpose in life. naturally, we live only to die, anything that happens in between is meaningless

pretty sure being awake enjoying the different weathers seeing birds fly seeing people seeing trees grow, nature, animals is all better than lying 6 feet deep in a litle wooden box, your mind gone, your body rotting and never to be awake and seeing it al again ; (unless your religious and believe in that you do)

on a side note, sup girl u doin anything tonight

Edited by Dog_
  • Like 1

if you're feeling suicidal, is joining an infantry unit in your best interest.

Let alone your comrades interests.

I'm not going to kill myself

I get inspired every day to get up and crush the gym. There's nothing better than going in and smashing the heck out of some iron and bettering your numbers everyday. Give try giving it a shot. If you want a workout or some tips just let me know I can shoot you some stuff.

I've been working out for the last 2 years, it's a great way to get out emotion and feel good. I always seem to work hard asf for like 6 months then something happens and I just don't feel motivated and can't be assed to go for like 3 and regret it when I go back

I believe in guthix. When I die I believe I will be reincarnated as a runescape lvl 3

I'm not going to kill myself

I've been working out for the last 2 years, it's a great way to get out emotion and feel good. I always seem to work hard asf for like 6 months then something happens and I just don't feel motivated and can't be assed to go for like 3 and regret it when I go back

I believe in guthix. When I die I believe I will be reincarnated as a runescape lvl 3

Set short medium and long term goals.

What do you want to be lifting

What do you want to look like

do you have a gym partner?

Gainz

Bitches

Hulk

My friend went to uni, feels.png

Tryna get this hot

Girl gonna see if she wants to workout together cause she does triathlons n shit

That's a good plan man! Girls that workout are genuinely really nice to be around too! 

Ah bummer about your mate, there might be another guy who's looking for a gainz buddy.