Voucher sales rule rework.

Zerker

If i remember correctly I recall seeing one of the mods saying if you buy a voucher from somebody, and the person who sold it to you charges back, you will lose the amount of the voucher.

Now to me, it's normally well if you deal with somebody un-reputable you run the risk of that, but tbh that shouldn't be how it is.

There should be a minimum requirement to sell vouchers, such as;

• Certain time frame of being a member. 1-3 months
  • Certain amount of reputation
  • or even a post count rule(although I think the 100 PC for acc rule is meh)
  • Like 1

How is anyone supposed to get feedback then? Just don't deal with an unrepped person and go about your day. Just because they aren't repped here doesn't mean they don't meet the qualifications elsewhere which makes it quite unfair although off-site vouchers do not count.

do services for people and make a name.

Sell rsgp etc

• Like 1

it's in everyone's best interest to have voucher sales be as smooth & legit as possible so imo there should either be a rank associated or a requirement to open a voucher shop

i don't even understand how someone who's been on a forum for 4 hours can even build up the courage/ enough know-how to open up a voucher shop but alrighty :)

• Like 1

it's in everyone's best interest to have voucher sales be as smooth & legit as possible so imo there should either be a rank associated or a requirement to open a voucher shop

i don't even understand how someone who's been on a forum for 4 hours can even build up the courage/ enough know-how to open up a voucher shop but alrighty smile.png

just like that buclow guy lol he made 3-4 accounts and managed to scam on all of them

Lol when I'm buying the voucher first? Sad. You're literally all sad lmao.

buying voucher first or not doesn't mean anything.

if you decide to scam quit in future and you decide to charge back all them payments, they get revoked from the people you sold to.

This thread isn't solely directed at you so please don't take it to heart.

It's just something that has happened before and will more than likely happen in future if people decide to do it again.

Edited by Zerker
  • Like 1

buying voucher first or not doesn't mean anything.

if you decide to scam quit in future and you decide to charge back all them payments, they get revoked from the people you sold to.

This thread isn't solely directed at you so please don't take it to heart.

It's just something that has happened before and will more than likely happen in future if people decide to do it again.

Sorry bro. It did kinda hit me in the heart as I thought it was directed towards me. But all is well. Someone just explained to me in chat now and I understand and I can see where you are coming from as an old user now :)