Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

On 2/27/2021 at 1:34 PM, Logo said:

Does not work properly for me.

Haven't used this bot for a year or so, just purchased again.

Starts killing zulrah, but mid kill just stops attacking. Drinks potions, rotates and everything just not hitting back.

Can you confirm if there are any logs? Do you have preserve prayer enabled without having it unlocked?

On 2/22/2021 at 9:50 PM, kdub2fiddy said:

Sorry, like i said i am new to all of this... So what im doing is equipping my mage gear > clicking load magic gear > confirm. then switch to range gear > load range gear> confirm. this is likely on my end as im not really sure on how to set it up properly. please let me know if what i am doing is incorrect. Thank you!

As long as the correct equipment is being displayed you have it correct. If you see the wrong gear in the ui display switch it up. By the sounds of it, that is correct, pm me on discord and we can discuss further.

Hey @Fruity thanks for this gem of a script! 😇 Is there a way to add support for multi protect-prayers? for instance when the little snakes are there they end up killing me because my only prayers are whatever zulrah is doing not protect melee...

Besides this don't think I would be dying so much or I'm missing something? Account is low 80's mage + range with good gear... Have yet to get one kill w/ it :feels:

Edit: Got it working! thanks @Gunman

Edited by Coin4Coin
  • Like 1
  • Boge 1

On 3/2/2021 at 7:11 PM, MAKEMEWET said:

There is a problem with the loot pick up. it doesn't pick up teleports on the ground just the one pile. 

On 3/2/2021 at 10:45 PM, MAKEMEWET said:

It’s not at all for me picking up the scroll. Don’t plan on using it until this is patched. It’s definitely on the loot table. 

Those are not lootable, they are just teleports back to the docks. It will loot the actual teleports

On 3/10/2021 at 2:13 PM, bdoublez said:

loot table either not showing unique drops or when it does the price is displayed at 0 just fyi.

works great otherwise. Botted over a week , no bans, over 8 hours a day.

Same for me, loot stops working all together after ~4 kills save for notifications of rares. Almost 300 kills so far loving it! :cash:

• Like 1

On 3/12/2021 at 12:02 AM, Coin4Coin said:

Same for me, loot stops working all together after ~4 kills save for notifications of rares. Almost 300 kills so far loving it! :cash:

On 3/10/2021 at 10:13 PM, bdoublez said:

loot table either not showing unique drops or when it does the price is displayed at 0 just fyi.

works great otherwise. Botted over a week , no bans, over 8 hours a day.

going to have a look this weekend and see about patching that up, as long as the script works that's the main thing but I do know seeing the numbers correctly is also pretty nice

• Heart 1

Great script! Not sure why but starting today, when it checks charges for trident of the swamp, it bugs out and interacts with other equipment items. When I pause the script and manually check it myself, it resumes as normal. Not much of an issue other than the starting of the script but was wondering if I was the only one experiencing this? 

EDIT: Nevermind, works fine now. Must have been an outdated OSBOT client issue. 

Edited by dudees75
No longer error.

On 2/28/2021 at 11:12 AM, Fruity said:

As long as the correct equipment is being displayed you have it correct. If you see the wrong gear in the ui display switch it up. By the sounds of it, that is correct, pm me on discord and we can discuss further.

Sorry for just getting back to this topic. i wanted to let you know that for some reason just re-installing seemed to have sorted out my issue and its been working perfect for 3 days now! not doing anything different than i was before so im not sure what that was but regardless it is working as it should now! thanks again.

Also why does it use the dual ring to teleport to a bank to withdraw a camalot teleport to teleport there? 

Gotta give credit where its due thou. I switched to Trident instead and this script destorys zulrah. 

Please add support for unlocked prayers. Like Rigour, it seems to only use the standard prayers when the better ones are available. 

Edited by ZeVo